Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch yourself, Vin. Ben could end up re-enacting that one scene from Clockwork Orange. If you hear him singing "Singing in the rain", run.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
      I skipped GI Joe but went to see Wolverine, so what do I know. Guess I'll have to to take the plunge this weekend. You lot are in trouble if I come back in here pissed off.

(Vin, you got my back, right? Right?!)
      Have suitably low expectations and you'll have a good time. It's definitely better than XO:W, that's for sure.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
        I skipped GI Joe but went to see Wolverine, so what do I know. Guess I'll have to to take the plunge this weekend. You lot are in trouble if I come back in here pissed off.

(Vin, you got my back, right? Right?!)

GI JOE is streets ahead of Wolverine. Wolverine was nearly unwatchable.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Wolverine is shit, even compared to GI Joe. That's telling.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Thank heavens I didn't watch Wolverine then.

Comment

• 'GI Joe' is worth it for the treadmill sequence. Oh yes.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, it would have been worth it, if she had been topless.

Comment

• You watched a movie that you had no desire to watch and you hated it.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That redhead was even hotter than the Baroness.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      You watched a movie that you had no desire to watch and you hated it.
                      Exactly, which is why I stopped doing such things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Are you kidding? I want a sequel NOW and I want SPACE BATTLES and SERPENTOR! And it would totally work in the universe they set up.
                        Don't get me wrong: I want all of those things, too. And I agree. Nothing should be off-limits for this universe.

I'm not coming down on myself for my fondness for G.I. Joe. I'll stand by that, 'til the bitterest of ends. I'm just remarking on how unlikely it is that, at the exact moment I was wishing for a sequel, many other people around the world were doing the same. There seems to be an annoyingly niche market for movies with Gaelic-operated aircraft.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        'GI Joe' is worth it for the treadmill sequence. Oh yes.
                        YES.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        That redhead was even hotter than the Baroness.
                        YEEEESSSS!

Ben, I strongly recommend cracking open a few cold ones for the fun that is G.I. Joe. After our recent Transformers: The Movie discussion, I'm confident you'll see what we see in this.
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          Yeah, it would have been worth it, if she had been topless.
                          Ed.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                            Ed.
                            You watched a movie that you had no desire to watch and you hated it.
                            Lesson learned, Dallas. Go drink another Lone Star.

Comment

• Your passive-aggressive bullshit is old hat.

Get a new schtick.

(Lone Star is turrible unless money is scant. We've been over this before. Sack up, buttercup.)
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'll suck it up when you talk in a more coherent manner and I don't have to run your shit through babblefish (as I opposed to my shit which just merely requires a dictionary and Strunk & White's Elements of Style), savvy?
                                Last edited by Ed Hocken; 07-20-2010, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X