Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All those choices above are better than The Battle of Britain. It's alright, I guess, but I'd watch any of the above choice before it.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I know it isn't WW2, but where does Gallipoli stand in this?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• 'Gallipoli' is a FANTASTIC movie. I haven't seen it in quite some time, but I remember it being simply wonderful.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I've watched Navarone and River Kwai recently, but Patton I also have and I don't think I ever made it all the way through. I could chase that up with Where Eagles Dare, thanks for the tips. And consider my expectations for Battle of Britain tempered.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I saw it some time ago, it was an amazing movie.

The synth soundtrack is an odd choice but not a drag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              I saw it some time ago, it was an amazing movie.

The synth soundtrack is an odd choice but not a drag.
              I'm guessing this isn't in reference to BoB...
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I fucking LOVE 'Where Eagles Dare' with a fierce passion. Dammit, you're gonna make me watch that again tonight, aren't you?
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Geez, I'm jealous of Ben. Again.

I saw Patton on cable not that long ago (it's one of those films that whenever it's on, I'm glued to the set). Been a LONG time since I saw Bridge on the River Kwai, The Great Escape, Guns of Navaronne, Kelly's Heroes, Where Eagles Dare, Midway, etc. Must rectify this ASAP, as well as try and track down some episodes of The Rat Patrol as a chaser.

Comment

• brofist-bump on 'The Rat Patrol', Tim. Man, does THAT bring back some memories...

Comment

• Netfrix haz dem...

Comment

• Got yer back, Matt (brofist). I remember watching back-to-back episodes of Rat Patrol in the ready room over at McGuire with the other AFJROTC cadets as we waited for the weather to clear so we could fly around in a C-130 (which was a blast, BTW. I'll tell that story another time).

I have GOT to get off my ass already and join Netflix. I keep meaning to, but I am made of fail. And laziness.
                        Last edited by Timothy225; 07-19-2010, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Which is funny because Netflix is perfect for lazy folk.

Comment

• Oh, sure, make it harder for me to resist, Ed!

Comment

• I MAY have talked my wife into trying Netflix this weekend. We're winding down on 'the Wire' and she's wondering what we're going to watch next...I told her that we can get seasons of other shows and she kinda PERKED UP...to be continued.

Comment

• I'm just trying to encourage you, Tim. It's not as if this is something that just came to you.......or perhaps it did. *shifts eyes*

Comment

Working...
                                X