Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my IMAX ticket booked for next thursday. Gonna be hard to stay spoiler free for the next week...
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
      Just watched Daybreakers. I read good things so I had high expectations and I still loved it.
      That movie was pretty great. Dafoe was awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm only gonna be able to see Inception in less than 2 weeks. If any of you fuckers spoil in any shape or form this movie in any thread that is NOT the Inception thread, I'll hire a Russian or Chinese hacker to fuck up your life. Then I'll come over by plane or car and fuck you up with a blade that is not Wesley Snipes. I'm serious.

Alright, Ed?
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Hey, I haven't read any reviews for Inception. I will keep my mouth shut on this one.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Seeing 'Inception' with the wife unit tonight. CAN'T WAIT

Watched 'Swashbuckler' (1976) last night. Wildly uneven tone aside, it's a pretty fun little pirate movie with a pretty rollicking turn by Robert Shaw (who's obviously having an absolute BLAST) and a surprising turn by James Earl Jones. Seeing a thin, buff JEJ jumping around as a pirate is really quite the sight. The film really has 2 big issues going against it:
            1. Peter Boyle. He's absolutely terrible as the bad guy...his acting is terrible and completely unconvincing. He tries to chew the scenery and fails miserably.
            2. the 'humor'. It's played too broadly, and it doesn't fit the tone of the film at all. Beau Bridges, in particular, suffers in a slapsticky role that belongs in a totally different film.
            If you can get past the major issues that the film has, it can be quite a bit of fun. The swordplay is very strong (the final battle, in particular, is really well done) and the production design is fairly convincing.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              I'm only gonna be able to see Inception in less than 2 weeks. If any of you fuckers spoil in any shape or form this movie in any thread that is NOT the Inception thread, I'll hire a Russian or Chinese hacker to fuck up your life. Then I'll come over by plane or car and fuck you up with a blade that is not Wesley Snipes. I'm serious.

Alright, Ed?
              Don't look in the box. He's a ghost.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• DiCaprio really is Prince.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I will join Martin in his quest for vengeance so be advised.

Anyway, I just watched BIG FAN. I can't imagine the shock of someone who is going to watch this thinking "hey, Patton Oswalt! Should be hilarious!" I thought it was really good with a great ending. Facepalms for everyone!

Comment

• Patton's sister-in-law in that movie was fucking ridiculous. Seriously, she made both of us sick everytime she came on screen.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I couldn't stop staring at her. Not her ridiculous boobs but her Oompa Loompa skin and weird face.

Comment

• She looked like a gross Muppet. That entire family could be summed up the shot of the 50 Cent birthday cake.

Comment

• The Little Rascals (1994) again. I've gone to make watching terrible kiddie movies from 1990-1995 as some sort of vision quest.

Back to my point. Penelope Spheeris has to be the biggest whore sell-out director of the last 30 years. Such a fantastic launch for her career, only to have it turn into garbage.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Totally agree. I miss early Penelope...

Comment

• When is the Decline of Western Civilization EVER going to be released?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                                When is the Decline of Western Civilization EVER going to be released?
                                YES!?!?!?!!!!
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X