Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really want to see that, Cass. I guess that it's MUCH better than the commercials/marketting would have it appear. Did you catch it in 3D?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      I really want to see that, Cass. I guess that it's MUCH better than the commercials/marketting would have it appear. Did you catch it in 3D?
      We did watch it in 3D. My 7 year old is convinced he can touch the stuff coming out of the screen. I thought it was very cute, I LOL several times, and I didnt get bored- so for me thats a good kids flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        I'll have to find a good pic of her and post it sometime. She's 45, has JLC's hairstyle, has Audrey Hepburn's face, and Ginger Lynn's body circa 1988.

Happy? Why, yes I am.
        I can't have been the only person here going awww to this... can I?
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Late to the discussion, but...
          Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          Ford Fairlane is fun. Lauren Holly is bustin' out of that dress.
          Originally posted by Matt View Post
          She is SMOKING hot in this film. Dammit, I want to see this again NOW.
          Ask and ye shall receive...

Comment

• Saw Invictus, it was what I expected.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Boring? Middle of the Road? Surprisingly not bad?
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Watched Planet 51. Don't do it too. Let my pain be your lesson.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  Boring? Middle of the Road? Surprisingly not bad?

Really unbalanced. I'm really behind on that review, so expect to see it at the other site in a few days. If not sooner.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Just watched an ESPN 30 for 30 documentary on the USFL

Fuck Donald Trump

That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Watched Planet 51. Don't do it too. Let my pain be your lesson.
                      I let my kids talk me into letting them see this in the theater. One walks with a limp now.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        Boring? Middle of the Road? Surprisingly not bad?
                        Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                        Really unbalanced. I'm really behind on that review, so expect to see it at the other site in a few days. If not sooner.
                        I was entertained, but nothing spectacular.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Just watched A Single Man

I am surprised how good it was. Yes, there are moments of perfume-esque photography but the movie keeps moving because Colin Firth is damn good in this. Hell, I couldn't even take my eyes off Nicholas Hoult (Yeah, i know for obvious reasons) even though his American accent was fairly iffy. Still, it was amazing because for anyone who watched Skins, he plays a complete cunt of a charter in that show.

But goddamn this was a beautiful movie.

Comment

• Just watched Daybreakers. I read good things so I had high expectations and I still loved it.

Comment

• Couldn't agree more, Ed. I normally hate Hoult but he was very good, though I really wanted to see more of the girl that played his friend. I was surprised at how excellent it was, slightly pat ending aside.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• INCEPTION.

Fuck. Yes.
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X