Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHRIS PENN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My wife has reddish-blonde hair. She wears it more like Jamie Lee Curtis's current style (if you see her in Activia ads) than the Lauren Holly FF look. I've got a really, REALLY cute wife.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He died the way he lived, prancing down the halls of high schools.

And judging from that description, Matt. You do in fact, have a cute wife.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'll have to find a good pic of her and post it sometime. She's 45, has JLC's hairstyle, has Audrey Hepburn's face, and Ginger Lynn's body circa 1988.

Happy? Why, yes I am.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• sheesh.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• HOLY SHIT. I just realized that the big bad (Brakus) is one of the big German guys from Beerfest. Awesome.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                HOLY SHIT. I just realized that the big bad (Brakus) is one of the big German guys from Beerfest. Awesome.
                Also Maximus' food-taster/human arrow shield in Gladiator.

Also: Shut up, Matt. (Good for you and all...but goddammit) /jealousy
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• OH SHIT SONNY LANDHAM IS IN THIS. And he just did the Predator laugh. I love rewatching flicks I loved as a kid and seeing all kinds of people I never really knew.

Comment

• TRAINING MONTAGE!

Comment

• Damnit Rob, Matt was about to post pics.

Continue, Matthew....
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
                        Damnit Rob, Matt was about to post pics.

Continue, Matthew....
                        It'll have to wait until I get home from work. I should have something suitable for your viewing...

Comment

• I DON'T CARE ABOUT MATT'S WIFE WHEN SONNY LANDHAM JUST GOT HIS HAND BLOWN OFF. PRIORITIES PEOPLE!

Comment

• And Matt, let me say, I don't really care about what is considered suitable for viewing. Quite the opposite.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
                              And Matt, let me say, I don't really care about what is considered suitable for viewing. Quite the opposite.
                              post/av is glorious
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I took the chickadees today to see Despicable Me. It was good. I actually LOL during some of Steve Carrell's bits.

Comment

Working...
                                X