Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-watched the first three episodes of Spaced.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Spaced just doesn't get tired.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• No, it does not.

It never ever does.

Plus, it's a great litmus test to determine if your right with your potential mate. I did it once, granted it didn't work out. But it was a nice moment.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• True that. We've watched it dozens of times and it's still fucking great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• A different tip, but the UK The Office is more rewatchable than you'd think too.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• If anyone thinks the UK Office (the only Office as far as I am concerned) does not have infinite replay value then they are mental.

Comment

• Tonight we shall be diving into the David Attenborough's version of LIFE on blu. CANNOT WAIT.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fucking Oprah...
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And we got it for like 35 bucks from Borders during one of their deals. WOOT.

Comment

• Nice! I've heard that it's simply awesome, Rob.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I cannot wait. I fucking loved Planet Earth.

Comment

• We should have been watching it already, but we can't thanks to our mail man.
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                            We should have been watching it already, but we can't thanks to our mail man.
                            You need a fe-mail man like I have... she's hawt!

A small gratuity at Xmas ensures that your shit arrives promptly, or you at least get an explanation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I cannot wait. I fucking loved Planet Earth.
                              Dude, this should be next.

Comment

• FUCK YES. I WANT THAT NOW.

The underwater stuff is my favorite.

Comment

Working...
                                X