Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We saw 'The Fantastic Mr. Fox' in the theater and were severely underwhelmed. Oh well.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      Uh, spoiler?

Spoiler: spoiler 
      Ummm, "What's in the booooooooooxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!??????????"
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
        Ummm, "What's in the booooooooooxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!??????????"

HAHA. The best and most fucked up part of that movie.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Mr. Fox was one of my best theater experiences in the last year. Small crowd but everyone loved it. I've had the bluray sitting on my coffee table since it came out, just haven't had time or been in the proper mood to enjoy it.

Comment

• Iron Giant.

The last great old school animated film I truly love.

Even as a voice actor, Shooter McGavin is a high-yield douchebag.

And of course..."Supermaaaaaaan" gets me all misty eyed.

On to The Odessa File (lulz @ Slugworth being a Nazi in hiding). Then Flame & Citron.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You fellas have talked me into it. I am watching Slap Shot tonight.

Comment

• Hey Hanrahan!
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Flame and Citron is so amazing I just want to cuddle with it and push its hair out of its eyes.

Comment

• Slowdessa was good.

Maximillian Schell was great in his limited amount of screen time, Voight was great (not Anaconda great, but great nonetheless), and Derek Jacobi has been around since the dawn of time.

On to the one with Mads and Conan O'Brien.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I loved loved LOVED both "Zodiac" and "Se7en". As for which I liked better - that's hard to say. I literally was depressed for a day or so after I saw "Se7en". The minute it ended, the first thing that ran through my mind was, "I just want to go home and take a shower." I didn't have that kind of intense reaction to "Zodiac", but I think it was a better made movie. And I was scared shitless during the scene where Jake Gyllenhaal was down in the guy's basement.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• And that man was none other than Roger Rabitt himself, Charles Fleischer.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          Not sure why Dare to be Stupid was in that movie. But to quote my last guest "I don't know why, but I know it's going to be awesome!"
                          For most people's money, I probably enjoy that whole score/soundtrack way too much for someone out of single digits. Found myself humming and singing along today during the viewing.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          It has its moments.

'Megatron...is that you?'
                          'Here's a hint!' BLAM
                          "One shall stand... one shall fall." Still classic. As is Hot Rod mackin' on Arcee.
                          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                            For most people's money, I probably enjoy that whole score/soundtrack way too much for someone out of single digits. Found myself humming and singing along today during the viewing.
                            I hear ya, bro. First album I ever owned - my brother bought the cassette (!) for me for my 6th birthday. I still have it, complete with the Woolworth's sticker receipt inside with my birth date on it.

Weirdly, for my 25th birthday, my sister got me the same soundtrack on CD. Gets a couple of rotations a year and then I have to put it away.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Legion; not horrible, ending was kinda meh...actually really meh, but worth a watch for some senseless violence and minimal gore. Keamy shows up, which is cool.

Invictus; great film, again anything Clint does, I'm pretty sold on. Matt Damon is gold, Morgan Freeman is cool. But a great story. Definitely worth a watch.

Fringe; love this show and I'm pretty much all caught up....
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
                                I hear ya, bro. First album I ever owned - my brother bought the cassette (!) for me for my 6th birthday. I still have it, complete with the Woolworth's sticker receipt inside with my birth date on it.

Weirdly, for my 25th birthday, my sister got me the same soundtrack on CD. Gets a couple of rotations a year and then I have to put it away.
                                That's class, Ben!

I don't know too many people who have stuff with the stickers still on 'em. It's one of those endearing, genuinely quirky things people do that's usually a sign they're on the level. Like still having all the little mailing list cards and stuff you used to get in CD's from years ago, even though they're phased/obsolete now. Maybe I'm just a softie for things like that, but I get the impression I'll have way more in common with someone who keeps that sort of stuff.

The soundtrack's also an excellent warm-up album before playing football, by the way. It's perfectly high-energy, but isn't too aggro (more obvious stuff like metal really isn't as good a mood-setter as one might expect.)
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X