Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zodiac.

Love...movie...

Fincher can make another eight Benjamin Buttons and I wouldn't care. This film would be worth the detour through the Mountain Pass of Mediocrity.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Great soundtrack, just plain great work. Don't tell me you don't get a little frightened anytime Hurdy Gurdy Man starts playing.

Plus, it has Ruffalo™
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Zodiac is his best movie by a longshot IMO.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ruffalo or Fincher?

Comment

• Fincher. Ruffalo is good in it, but he's such a non entity to me outside of it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'd agree with Zodiac being Fincher's best work. Ruffalo is damn good in The Brothers Bloom though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Fincher. Ruffalo is good in it, but he's such a non entity to me outside of it.
                You Can Count on Me.

Fucking watch it.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Will do.

Comment

• That too,

You may find You can count on me a bit slow. That's why I'd recommend Brothers Bloom first. It's a really good con movie.

Comment

• added

Comment

• Plus it has Rachel Weisz looking great, as always.

Comment

• Brothers Bloom is amazing. One of my favorites. And Rachel Weisz is so damn smashable.

Comment

• I'd want to bring The King of Jews back on and ask him if Rachel Weisz would ever take the place of Portman. If something were to happen to Portman.

Comment

• Ari's opinion matters not for if he comes within 500 yards of my beloved Weisz I will pop a cap most foul.

Comment

• If only the King of the Jews were here to respond.

Comment

Working...
                                X