Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, as long as she doesn't have hobbit feet.

Comment

• That dude looks like a serial killer.
      "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• I bugged him while he was eating his hamburger. That's probably why.

KANE LOVES HAMBURGER!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think he'd be a shoe-in to take over for Dog, as a less-racist but more terrifying bounty hunter. Kane is an infinitely more awesome name.

What he's got: the thousand-yard stare, the tree-trunk arms that could rip a bail-jumper in twain, and he even has his own gloves (not pictured: racism). GIVE THIS MAN A SHOW NOW.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He also has "KILL" tattooed on the inside of his lip. Can you imagine him bumrushing your trailer screaming that he's come to take names and kick ass? I'd shit myself.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I think him saying even a single word in my general direction would instantly make me ask what I must have done in the past to piss him off. And run. I would run far and away.

Also: going to see some silent films (again) tomorrow. Gotta love Film Theory. Or not. You can downright loathe it if you want.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Gridiron Gang, with the Rock...not great, not good, not complete shit either.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Why oh Why can't the Rock star in a great movie?!

The Rundown is probably his best so far.

Comment

• Ohhh.... The Rock!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1AzpMCKd2k
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• God that movie sucked. He was alright in it though.

Comment

• I agree, I liked the Rundown to an extent...the club scene at the beginning...IVAR in Hollywood...the night before I watched that movie I was there...I was all geeked, like oh shit I was at that club last night, The Brahma Bull was fucking cats up there...
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I didn't watch a movie but, I watched the new 90210 tonight.... It was oddly compelling. I dug it.

Comment

• I heard there was blowjob scene in the first 5 mins and that the whole show was kinda ridiculous. I'm about 98% sure that I'm not their demographic.

Comment

• Haha, yeah there was. The show wasn't that ridiculous compared to most teen shows. I like it a lot more than like Gossip Girl and shit. It was weird seeing Shannen Dorherty again.

Comment

• So, as Sarah said, we watched Dark City the other night. But she didn't mention it was on Blu-ray, nor did she mention is was the much superior director's cut. Losing the opening voice over greatly improves the mystery of the film.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X