Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed. Willem DeFoe is excellent as well. Heavy movie. Especially when he comes home and is arguing with his mom. Heavy heavy stuff. The leg break at the VA. Whew.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I liked Borat a lot. I loved Da Ali G Show.

I couldn't make it throught Bruno. Turned it off after 20 minutes. What a piece of shit that was.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Only good scene in Bruno is the last scene.

That and Harrison's Ford cameo.

You can strike out everything else.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I saw the Ford cameo. The only chuckle I had.

You know you failed when a fucking TUCKER MAX movie is better than your's.

Comment

• I've heard from literally EVERYONE that 'Bruno' is nigh-unwatchable.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It takes a lot for me to willingly not finish a movie. It's near impossible.

Bruno did that. Easily.

Comment

• The wife made me watch Boondock Saints II: Boondock harder or whatever the fuck it's called. One half chuckle and 2 hours later I hate Troy Duffy with a renewed passion. At least Julie Benz looked smoking as a redhead. *eats shotgun*
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  It takes a lot for me to willingly not finish a movie. It's near impossible.

Bruno did that. Easily.
                  I still have not seen this. I will now lower my expectations for this pile of film.

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  The wife made me watch Boondock Saints II: Boondock harder or whatever the fuck it's called. One half chuckle and 2 hours later I hate Troy Duffy with a renewed passion. At least Julie Benz looked smoking as a redhead. *eats shotgun*
                  It's most likely because I'm a fan boy of the first one but I liked the seconded. It was not blow your mind great but it was a stand up sequel IMO.

Comment

• Take your expectation for Bruno, put them in a cage with a very angry porcupine, and then insert them slowly into your anus.

That's how it's gonna feel. You've been warned. I wasn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr
                      It's most likely because I'm a fan boy of the first one but I liked the seconded. It was not blow your mind great but it was a stand up sequel IMO.
                      What bothered me was that everyone seemed to be trying to play it corny and way over the top. Except Dafoe at the end. SPOILERZZZ!! lulz.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I just started watching Days of Thunder. This movie is Top Gun with NASCAR. In fact, the opening shot of Tom Cruise is on a motorcycle.

Comment

• Nonsense!

Top Gun is full-on homoerotic, like Commando, but with F-14s instead of Arnold's Killer Puns.

Days of Thunder ain't at all....

Comment

• At least agree with me that the structure of Days of Thunder is exactly like Top Gun but with far less gayness and more Randy Quaid.

Comment

• I do, Ed.

Comment

• Alright, now let's go celebrate Bastille Day next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X