Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing beats 'Presto' or 'Lifted', though. Those two shorts are PERFECT.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• YES. Lifted is what sold me on feeling good about buying a blu ray player.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Presto is brilliant.

And for the record, I don't care what bad press either film gets, I love Away We Go and Up in the Air. I simply will not listen to anyone choosing to write those films off as over-rated or too hip. They are well-written, immaculately performed films for grown ups. Love em both. Glad the Prof enjoyed them too.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I haven't seen 'Away We Go' yet, but I'll defend 'Up in the Air' as being a genuinely good movie that would have had a solid shot at winning awards in a different year. I didn't love it to the degree that some of you do, but it's certainly not over-rated or too hip for the room like many other films.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• AWAY WE GO is way better than the trailer/art would lead one to believe. The leads are totally convincing as a couple, and while the premise is a little cutesy, it still works.

Also, Jim Gaffigan.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• That's the flick with Jim from the Office right?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yep! Not bad, and not the overly-schmaltzy tripe you'd expect from Sam Mendes.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• It was okay. I'll never watch it again but it wasn't horrible. Janney and Gaffigan are my favorite parts.

Comment

• I'm watching Serenity.

I want to be an Operative when I grow up.

Comment

• Love that goddamn movie. That last space battle was fucking AWESOME.

Comment

• It is fucking GORGEOUS on Blu...

Comment

• Good to hear, I haven't doubled dipped yet.

Comment

• You need to. The BD has all the cool stuff they put on the DVD reissue.

Comment

• Even better as I have the barebones DVD. May have to grab this tonight.

Comment

• Never saw Serenity or Firefly. Should I?
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X