Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ending is way too happy go lucky, but Paxton elevates the film as a whole so damn high that the end becomes negligible.

Comment

• I prefer Lance to Paxton in this. Lance is one badass motherfucker.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Lance is, indeed, quite a badass in this.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• There's a great story where Paxton while done up in the burnt makeup goes to some nearby bar while shooting is going on. He then freaks the patrons out.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Lance's reply when asked how old he is seals the deal on how great he is in it as well.

"I fought for the south...we lost."

Comment

• I just remember the scene where he gets shot and coughs up the bullet.

My main issues with the film (so far):
              - Adrian Pasdar is pretty bland as the lead.
              - Jenny Wright is GORGEOUS but has some lame dialogue.
              - The kid vampire's lisp is driving me nuts.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• All complaints I share. They do not improve over the course of the film. Jenny Wright is so damn gorgeous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  There's a great story where Paxton while done up in the burnt makeup goes to some nearby bar while shooting is going on. He then freaks the patrons out.
                  ahahhaa love this guy
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Just watched Remo Williams for the 1st time... so dated. Not bad, but no wonder it tanked.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Hey, Joel Grey as a soap-opera loving Asian, and Capt. Janeway? The hell's not to love about that flick?

Comment

• I've got nothing but fond memories of 'Remo Williams'. We used to watch the hell out of it in the mid 80s on HBO. May every Asian forgive me, but I thought that Joel Grey was awesome.

Comment

• It's an ok film, but I'm fairly sure you have your eyes soiled by nostalgia.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Just watched Remo Williams for the 1st time... so dated. Not bad, but no wonder it tanked.
                            The part where he is training on the pipes is cinematic gold. That movie is awesome...

I watched:
                            - Away We Go; typical romance/comedy/drama...but good nonetheless
                            - Up In The Air; great flick. Clooney is aces as always. I can really relate to his character/the premise of the movie. Really great story, highly recommended.
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Watched some of Up before going to work today.

Fucking Pixar and their heart-tugging moments (sniff); bastards got me again!

What, these tears? Uh, um, well, y'see... LOOK! SQUIRREL!

Comment

• Partly Cloudy was awesome!

Damn that fluffy cloud who couldn't do things right but meant well.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X