Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEMI-PRO- Not as good as ANCHORMAN but still pretty funny, I thought. Anything with Maura Tierney in it is okay by me.

MEMENTO- Haven't watched this in quite a while. I was immediately reminded why this is one of my favorite movies ever. So great.

Comment

• You know, I'm gonn admit that I've never seen Memento all the way through. I tried and something else came up. Maybe I'll give that another chance this week.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I watched Momento back in the day when it came out on video and I liked it.

I Just watched a Redbox classic called "graveyard dolls" ohh you might get a little review of this gem from the makers of a little movie called puppet master on the next cast.
        You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

• i was bored and watched a movie about Ed Gein. I cant recall the name of the movie(maybe it was called Ed Gein?). It was kinda lame but kinda entertaining. I like those types of movies though. Leaves me a little paranoid at times.

Comment

• Haha. Was that the one with Kane Hodder as Ed? Or the older one with Steve Railsbeck?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• *imdbs names* i'm terrible with names. Yeah, the one with Kane Hodder. Loved what they did to his neck. Kinda reminded me of that one dinosaur that pops out like an umbrella in Jurassic Park. AND he totally looks like the dad in Step By Step.

Comment

• Kane is one scary dude. He left a huge bruise on my neck when I met him like 2 years ago. The picture was cool though. Haha.

Comment

• he is kinda scary! how did he leave a huge bruise on your neck?
                  I thought the movie was alright. I was looking for something to scare me and some of it was like "whaaat??? Come on, did that really happen? really??"

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• ahh. i see now.
                      haha

Comment

• He really does look insane.

Hodder looks insane too.

Comment

• Totally haha....this year though....TOM "MOFUCKING SEX MACHINE" SAVINI!

I really hope he shows....EPIC!

Comment

• Ever since then Rob asks lesley to choke him, they are sick people

Comment

• Actually her hands are the size of Hobbit hands...not the same...

Auto-erotic Asphyxiation is the way for me.

Comment

• lol hobbit hands

Comment

Working...
                                X