Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally, especially since it's going off instant soon. Seriously, it's just so fucking dumb and fun.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We watched Avatar last night on blu. I had only watched it once and in 3d and was worried I wouldn't like it without the gimmick. Well I still fucking dug this movie, and I think I actually preferred it to the 3d version. Only because the amount of detail was increased without the 3d effect. Looks fucking AMAZING on blu and is definitely a demo disc. Can't wait for the proper release with bonus features.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• KILL HIM
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I'M DEPRESSED I DONT HAVE A TAIL AND LIVE ON PANDORA I WANT TO LIVE LIKE A NA'VI BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT THINGS AND STUFF AND I HATE MY PARENTS

I FEEL LIKE JAKESULLY

Comment

• Star Trek II and III on blu ray. The version of II was the same as the old VHS version I watched to death. Much prefered to the director's cut. Blu ray is not kind to The Shat's hair piece in III.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              Star Trek II and III on blu ray. The version of II was the same as the old VHS version I watched to death. Much prefered to the director's cut. Blu ray is not kind to The Shat's hair piece in III.
              You Klingon bastard, you killed my hairpiece!
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Totally, especially since it's going off instant soon. Seriously, it's just so fucking dumb and fun.
                I caught some of it yesterday. You were right, it is dumb as hell.

But Crispin could be the next Ernest P. Worrell
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• II is a masterpiece on blu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    II is a masterpiece on blu.
                    TRUTHINESS
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Breakdown.

Probably still Mostow's best film, buoyed by great turns from Russell and J T Walsh. Russell sells the moment he thinks his wife is dead brilliantly and the way he doesn't let Walsh have his badman speech, he just kicks him in the face - greatness. A really solid, tense film which doesn't fly off the rails even when it turns into an action film in the final 15 minute stretch. Very satisfying.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I miss J.T. Walsh. He really was an underappreciated character actor.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• He was pretty good in Good Morning, Vietnam.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                            He was pretty good in Good Morning, Vietnam.
                            YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING HOLE!

He was great in everything.

Comment

• Needful Things ate cock... but his scenery chewing was almost Shatneresque in its greatness.

Comment

• Never saw 'Needful Things', but I was remembering him in the following films:
                                'Executive Decision'
                                'Pleasantville'
                                'Good Morning, Vietnam'
                                'Crazy People'
                                'Breakdown'

He certainly knew how to play a convincing asshole.

Comment

Working...
                                X