Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I need to impress Anderson because.....?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• hahah.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Pretty Persuasion.

Well, I didn't just watch it; it was before the Spanish/Swiss class (which I shan't spoil the score of...) but I wanted to mention it nonetheless because it was very good.

There's a quote on the back of the region 2 box from the Mail On Sunday that references Desperate Housewives. Thankfully, my instinct that it would prove to be a Heathers/Mean Girls-esque black comedy/drama proved more accurate.
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Letters From Iwo Jima; cool movie, really good looking. Neat perspective on the WW2 movie, I liked it...but at the same time I like pretty much everything Clint does.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• On a sidenote...Simon Says will be taken off of Instant View on the 23rd of June. I will be watching this ASAP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              And I need to impress Anderson because.....?
              See that Anderson, the Hocken don't fuck about. He's above The Rock today.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Prof. Frank VonBlumpington View Post
                Letters From Iwo Jima; cool movie, really good looking. Neat perspective on the WW2 movie, I liked it...but at the same time I like pretty much everything Clint does.
                It was ssoooooooooo much better than Flags of Our Fathers...
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  'Bachelor Party' is a scream. I lose it every time at the donkey doing drugs.

Of note: the douchebag in this (forget the character name) also plays Kent, the douchebag in 'Real Genius'.
                  I love love LOVE "Bachelor Party"! The part where the punk/drug dealer who looks like Sid Vicious is sitting in the driver's seat of the bus, crying after the mule O.D.s slays me! When he's sobbing in that high-pitched girly cry, "I killed the MULE!"
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    It was ssoooooooooo much better than Flags of Our Fathers...
                    Completely agree...Flags was so fucking drawn out. At least this focused on the war and the emotions of the men. Way more interesting IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prof. Frank VonBlumpington View Post
                      On a sidenote...Simon Says will be taken off of Instant View on the 23rd of June. I will be watching this ASAP.
                      YES YOU WILL.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sunavbitch, I may need to check this film out ASAP. Must get beer!

Comment

• Be inebriated.

You must be.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• To paraphrase Mr. T, I've got work. But I'll try and get a couple of brews in.

Comment

• If you don't enjoy this flick on any level....

Comment

• I've watched this flick at least 5 times now. And it cracks me up every time. Glover is SO MUCH WIN in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X