Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We still need need to watch season 2-5. I've seen the first 3 but got behind. WE shall remedy this quite soon.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Now, damnit!!
      "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• It's just tough because I was not a fan of Season 2 at all....

Gangster > Dock Workers
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It gets very good in Season Two.

Comment

• I just wasn't a fan of season 2 for some reason. I dunno why.

Comment

• Did you finish it?

Comment

• I did. I've watched the first 3 seasons. I started rewatching them with Lesley since she had never seen them.

Comment

• Oooh. I really liked Ziggy and Nick's story. Season Four is awesome because it deals with the schools and the mayoral race which is really interesting.

Comment

• I enjoyed Ziggy but that' about it.

Comment

• THE DEVIL'S REJECTS in glorious HD. Still great and it must be the fluke in Zombie's filmography. HOUSE OF 1,000 CORPSES is a steaming pile and I've yet to hear one good thing about the HALLOWEEN remake.

THE EX. Run of the mill comedy about a guy who gets a new job from his father-in-law and has to deal with a sociopathic ex of his wife. Naturally everyone sides with the ex. It's predictable but fun and the cast is great.

Comment

• TDR is one my favorite "horror" flicks. Have you seen the 2 hour documentary about it? Fucking fantastic. Watched that last weekend for the first time. And Ho1C totally sucks. Except for Rainn Wilson becoming Fish Boy.

Comment

• I haven't seen the documentary. Is it on the Blu-Ray? I'm too lazy to take the six steps over to the case.

Comment

• No clue. I still don't own it on blu yet.

Comment

• I just watched Dark City for the first time. Excellent movie!

Ari and I are going to Shell Beach today...WooHoo!!!!
                              "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                              "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• TDR doc? WTF! Have to see that shit!
                                Last edited by ScooterLaBeef; 09-01-2008, 02:36 AM. Reason: R
                                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X