Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V View Post
    And virtually guarantees you'll get work regardless of your talent.
    Lots of actors today really are equivalent or exceed their parents- just an easier avenue for them to make it. Jaden is pretty talented. I guess we will see over the years how so.

Comment

• Talent or not, he has more access to auditions than any other potential actors than him. The doors are already opened.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Having Will Smith as a father makes you EVERYTHING but an underdog.

I was talking about the flick not him personally haha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I'll totally see this fucking flick when it hits netflix. I'm a sucker for underdog flicks.
          This. Instant automatically makes me lower my standards by about 30%. What can I say it's like crack and I'll watch just about anything on it.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I was talking about the flick not him personally haha
          Lulz, yeah but fuck that kid. He was born with a platinum spoon is his mouth.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He probably shit in some random servant's mouth everyday instead of a toilet. And a different servant every time.

Comment

• I feel bad for the Golden Child, as he never stood a chance with Lord Xenu Smiff as his pops.

But then again, he did buy him a franchise for That Jesus Guy's Birthday day.

Also, watched That Movie Ed is Wishy-Washy About. Feels good, man.
              Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-12-2010, 12:46 PM.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Avatar (finally). It was beautiful, as I knew it would be. And ended pretty much as I thought it would. Probably have to watch it again to get all the fucking names straight...

Oh, and I wouldn't mind seeing Sam Worthington naked. *rowr*
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                  That would have made the movie much more watchable.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Just watched 'Death To Smoochy' for the 9,000th time...

And I still love it!

Comment

• Rollins' story about auditioning is hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                        Fine. I want 9 foot blue Sigourney(?) then.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It's just a weird coincidence that all the movies I watched this morning had actors in common.

WOLVERINE- Yeah, not as terrible as I expected. In fact, I kinda liked it. I haven't read X-men books in quite a while but isn't Deadpool supposed to be a funny guy? Why did they past over his mouth at the end?

ADVENTURELAND- I remember the trailers for this kind of painting it as a comedy so I was expecting WET HOT AMERICAN SUMMER in a shitty amusement park. Yeah, not so much. Haverchuck saved the day but I didn't think this was all that great.

CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS- Awesome. So glad Rob and CJ mentioned this on one of the recent shows because I probably wouldn't have watched it otherwise. It's great when a "kid" movie has plenty of jokes and things to keep adults entertained.

Comment

• Deadpool having his mouth sewed was the least of the problems in that piece of shit movie that is Wolverine.

Comment

• Wolverine could have been decent (Liev rocked that shit) but was just all over the place.

I'm with you on ADVENTURELAND. Thought it was pretty fucking dull.

Cloudy is fucking great. So much fucking win.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finally watched Adventureland last night. Piece of shit. All I could do to try and jump into the movie and start throttling the characters from Eisenberg on down. That best friend of his? Cockknocker? He'd get it the worst of all just on general principle.

Cloudy - yep, pretty damn good.

UP - man, what a gutpunch of a movie emotionally, and funny as hell, too. Ah, Pixar. How I love thee.

Also, seconding and thirding the love for Death to Smoochy.

Comment

Working...
                                X