Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Karate Kid today. It was surprisingly very good. It still kept the same main themes from the original and the feel. It even added a few things I thought were excellent. My boys kept saying "that's just like what happened in the original"

Comment

• Did you find it odd that the "Karate Kid" in this flick is actually doing Kung Fu? Also did it bother you that he looks like a she? Ralph Macchio better be getting a cut of that shit somehow.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
        Cool as Ice.

It should be taken to the Hague and used as proof of Vanilla Ice's crimes against huge manatee.
        I don't even know you anymore. *weeps while running away*
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
          Did you find it odd that the "Karate Kid" in this flick is actually doing Kung Fu? Also did it bother you that he looks like a she? Ralph Macchio better be getting a cut of that shit somehow.
          Ovaltine- you and Vin need to get together on this. He said the same thing to me earlier. It was set in China so the kung-fu didnt bother me- I dont really dig the title Kung-Fu-Kid

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
            Ovaltine- you and Vin need to get together on this. He said the same thing to me earlier. It was set in China so the kung-fu didnt bother me- I dont really dig the title Kung-Fu-Kid
            Honestly I think they shouldn't have remade this one yet and maybe that's what bothers me the most. Hell the original got it right if you ask me. I'm sure I'll have to watch it with the kids eventually but I'm just not that excited about it. No offense meant Mrs. Buttersnaps. Lulz

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

Mr. Van Winkle's attempt at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyDWNT0TnZE

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
                Fuck!

First people dis Pineapple Express, now Observe and Report?

Do you guys just hate Seth Rogen, or good films in general? Observe and Report is great, regardless of how funny you find it - its just a very good film. And for my money, a damn funny one too.
                This. I'd almost go as far as calling Observe And Report a masterpiece.
                "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael View Post

I think it's safe to say it is. And as far as too few laughs Bobby, I'm in tears for about 90% of the running time.

Comment

• Observe And Report was GREAT. Pineapple Express? Polar opposite.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

As someone who did kung fu for like 10 years, any Chinese AND Japanese will be offended. Karate and Kung Fu, and China and Japan, couldn't be more different. And they HATE each other.

Won't waste money on this. Will have to DVR it.

Comment

I saw him open for some random metal band. That was when he turned metal...

Ninja Turtle 2. Go ninja go ninja go!

As for Cool as Ice... nothing can compete with that:

I saw him open for NKOTB. I WIN. AND LOSE.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          In my opinion Observe is at the bottom of things Jody Hill has done. It's no particularly funny and if not for the ending would have been completely forgotten. Foot Fist Way and Eastbound are STREETS AHEAD. haha

Also, we watched "This is It" on instant tonight. Oh Michael, how I would have killed to have gone to one of your concerts. Say what you will about his personal life, motherfucker was one hell of a goddamn showman.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Saw Karate Kid today. It was surprisingly very good. It still kept the same main themes from the original and the feel. It even added a few things I thought were excellent. My boys kept saying "that's just like what happened in the original"

I'll totally see this fucking flick when it hits netflix. I'm a sucker for underdog flicks.

Comment

• Having Will Smith as a father makes you EVERYTHING but an underdog.

Comment

Having Will Smith as a father makes you EVERYTHING but an underdog.
                                And virtually guarantees you'll get work regardless of your talent.

Comment

Working...
                                X