Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The documentary that comes with the 2-disc Zodiac is pretty fucking great. Enjoy your high-def look at Arthur Lee Allen, mofos.

I'd rather have a Blu-ray clip of the Biel. I hate this "buy your entire film library AGAIN, you tech-savvy D-bag" thing that I'm having to do.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wait is the blu-ray out? Or are you talking about the original release?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The OG.

Sorry for getting your hopes up.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• *shakes fist!*

I held off on buying that because I knew I didn't want to have to double/triple dip. I really can't wait to check this and the docs out in blu.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• *MOVIE TRAILER VOICE (Gob Bluth, I guess)*

I just saw John Boorman's Arthurian legend film, Excalibur (with club sauce).

It is pretty amazing even now (with club sauce). The fact that Merlin has the oddest cadence of speech this side of Heath Ledger's Joker, as well as the antiquated style of filmmaking on display (with club sauce, and the use of matte paintings and trick photography), make it an interesting film to watch at 8 in the morning (visually and thematically interesting).

*END BLUTH REVIEW*

Excalibur had a Blu-ray disc come out a while ago, and I have yet to own anything expensive enough to play the fucking thing.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I couldn't find a Excalibur Blu-ray review, but I did find a review of the HD-DVD. It wasn't pretty.

http://hddvd.highdefdigest.com/excalibur.html
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• MWAHAHAHA!

You will watch it and bask in the glory of STANDARD DEF.

*goes back to ruling over his evil Oprah-clone empire*
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I love that movie so much.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Absolutely. And seeing the cameo of Mordred in his pimp armor in South Park's "Imaginationland" was what made me remember it/buy it again.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watched the last half hour or so of Nick Fury; Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D....starring the Hoff...don't waste your time. My kids liked it, my wife and I agreed that it was clam hat with a side of blubber nuggets....CRAP.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Watched Perfect Strangers last night... pretty good story. Have not seen Zodiac yet so since all the positive reviews I will be checking that out in the nights to come.
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Was Balki in it? How bout cousin Larry?
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Fresh Young Balki B...for the ultimate prize!!!!!!!!
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Point Break on Blu.

That's right. Johnny "shoots gun in the air and yells" Utah for the fucking win.

Still epic after all these years. I <3 this goddamn movie. Sooooo much.

"You mean the FBI is gonna pay me to learn to surf?"

Yes Ted, yes....

Comment

• I can't remember any movies I've watched lately

I have watched all of Season Five of The Wire this weekend though. Fuck, it was awesome.
                                "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Working...
                                X