Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have yet to be able to make it through that flick. I've tried 3 separate times.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Tighten up
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I know right?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Seeing as how you like Trek, I don't see how you can't enjoy M&C.

When it comes to the naval warfare, it is basically the same thing, just removed by several millennia.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I think that's it. If there were LAZERS and ALIENS I'd lap it up.

Comment

• To wives and sweethearts... may they never meet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I think that's it. If there were LAZERS and ALIENS I'd lap it up.
                You dork.

/leaves to watch RE: Maniac Mansion episodes

(great quote BTW, Vin)
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Those things are great.

Comment

• Got Avatar in the mail yesterday. Might get to it tonight. Don't know if I'll have the time.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Don't expect much but a typical Cameron film and you'll be good. I still want to re-watch it but am waiting for the new release this Christmas.

Comment

• Outside of the obession over 3D and the technology involved, Avatar = Meh
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• RE: 'Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World': yep, love it to death, and it only gets better with repeated viewings. VERY happy that I saw it in the theater.

In a proper world, we'd already be on our third or fourth film in the M&C franchise at this point. Such a waste.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I got the book for Christmas a few years ago. Holy denseness.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Instead...

we get this.

Comment

• HE'S FUCKING SURFING MAN. A DOG. SURFING. A SURFING DOG!

Comment

Working...
                                X