Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's good music, seemed odd that Queen of all things was brought in. *shrug*
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      But had Russell been in this movie? It would have elevated the material A LOT.
      I know right?

The rotoscope demons that came out of The Kurgan's neckslot scared the shit out of me when I was a kid. As did the Cold War (which had all but ended once I developed a sense of self).
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-07-2010, 08:12 AM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Damn, the idea of Russell and Connery? It would wash the stench of Captain Ron and EFLA right out!

Comment

• EFLA has good things in it, which are then eradicated with awful computer effects. Snake is still Snake, so there is a quantum of solace for that film. And the Surgeon General of Beverly Hills should have been the big bad.

MAKE IT PRACTICAL, YOU DICKS.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
            Love that movie! I have it in my queue to watch again this week.
            It's on Instant... I'm watching it now.

Comment

• I agree about the Surgeon General and they should have removed all "Cleveland" references. No one cares.

Comment

• Kurt Russell would not have been able to pull it off. Can't see it. Lambert almost had it but not quite. He did well with the wounded/haunted existence angle.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I agree about the Surgeon General and they should have removed all "Cleveland" references. No one cares.
                  True.

Though if they had the budget, it would have been an awesome prologue.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lambert never had it, because Lambert was never good to begin with. I think Russell could do it, if given the chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      Kurt Russell would not have been able to pull it off. Can't see it. Lambert almost had it but not quite. He did well with the wounded/haunted existence angle.
                      But he can't speaka well.

Lambert should have been a mute (or dubbed by Bryan Blessed...just kidding). It served him very well when he was cast out of the village. Nary a word spoken, but much conveyed.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Lambert never had it, because Lambert was never good to begin with. I think Russell could do it, if given the chance.
                        BULLSHIT. He was absolutely stunning as Tarzan.

Regarding Queen: 'Highlander' was directed by Russell Mulcahy, a guy who cut his teeth doing music videos for bands like Duran Duran and Queen. Because of his friendship with Queen, he asked them to contribute a song to the film. The band saw a rough cut of the film, loved it, and offered to make a whole soundtrack for it.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                          But he can't speaka well.

Lambert should have been a mute (or dubbed by Bryan Blessed...just kidding). It served him very well when he was cast out of the village. Nary a word spoken, but much conveyed.
                          I agree that his voice/accent were pretty bad for the most part. Also agree with the village scene.

Comment

• I'll have to see this "Tarzan", but from what I've seen of Lambert. He's not very good.

Comment

• I thought he got a lot of praise. He's mostly nude and gutteral until the end. Weird movie.

Comment

I'll have to see this "Tarzan", but from what I've seen of Lambert. He's not very good.
                                Watch it. 'Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan' is a really, REALLY good movie. I'd even rank it as the definitive Tarzan film, above the Johnny Wiesmuller ones (which are VERY good, for the most part).
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X