Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't seen either of those yet.

And thanks to the internet I believe I've seen the good parts of Chuck and Larry...

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That is, in fact, the best scene of the movie. It's even better in motion.

Comment

• the 4th dimension. it tried oh so hard to be smart like primer but failed. i liked the artistic approach with the cinematography but that just wasn't enough to really hold my interest, as the plot was just horrible.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Saw the last half of Idiocracy.

"Go away! Batin'!"

I laughed.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Idiocracy mostly failed for me. Dax was kinda funny as was Camancho, but I was pretty bored through out it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It had moments, but it wasn't great. Mya Rudolph was hot though.

Comment

• Of course.

Comment

• Glad you agree.

Comment

• I saw the new Harold and Kumar movie. It fucking sucked. I think I laughed once or twice. Paula Garcés looked good, too bad she didn't show up until the end.

I also saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall. That was a much funnier film, but I expected more. I think most of the funniest stuff I had already seen in the trailers though. Not enough Paul Rudd either. Russell Brand was funny.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• IDIOCRACY is great. It's just too bad that it's now basically a horror film/documentary from the future than a comedy movie.

I've watched ZODIAC in piecemeal over the past few days. Not the most ideal conditions for watching it but it was still fucking great. I less than three Fincher.

Comment

• ZODIAC needs a blu ray like RIGHT NOW.

Much love for that movie. Probably Fincher's best.

Comment

• Across The Universe was watched last night... meh? A few good covers and visuals.
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• From digitalbits.com

By the way, DreamWorks' Transformers: Two-Disc Special Edition just arrived on Blu-ray (watch for our review tomorrow), and some of you will be pleased to learn that the release includes a paper insert promoting the "coming soon" release of Old School: Unrated, Stardust and the Zodiac: 2-Disc Director's Cut on Blu-ray. We expect all three to be available by the end of the year.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• FUCK YES. For both the Transformers and Zodiac. Awesome.

Comment

• I'm happy I haven't picked up Zodiac yet. I really liked that movie. Fincher is fucking brilliant.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X