Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched Second Skin again last night. While there were several people who are in that movie that I would love to choke the shit out of, the scene where they show the Chinese gold farming kids getting fucked up on beer and karaoke was actually very heart-warming. Kids are kids, no matter where they are at apparently :P
    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Still hate that dude who is expecting twins.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        PANDORUM- Quick review: Piece of Shit.
        Check out Roger Ebert over here
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Still hate that dude who is expecting twins.
          Yeah the best bit is when deadbeat-dad guy recounts the story of when they all go out for the bachelor party for the friend who is marrying that super cute blonde (Anthony his name is?) and Anthony bugs him telling him "Hey, this is what real life is like, do you remember real life?" and the dad responds with "I have outleveled that content". LOSER! Although, I have to admit, hitting level 70 in 5 days after TBC's launch was frighteningly impressive.

I think in their case, the wife has to set the rule for him. That she puts up with it is not good.

Comment

• I'd consider watching this documentary but I would try to pull an Elvis on my tv.

I tried watching some piece of shit anime last night. I can't even remember the name of it. The concept was a great one though, dude with cyberhands fight crime. Could have been Shatterhand....it was not Shatterhand.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post

Watched Payback again today. As much I liked Lee Marvin in Point Blank, I loved Mel's version of Parker (Porter).
              Love that movie. Have both versions. I do favor Mel's version.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• He is what is causes the perception of gamers = loser.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

He is what is causes the perception of gamers = loser.
                  Man, you could say that about many of the gamers in that film. The couple who meet in EQ2 were just as bad. Near the end of the doc, they are pretty much only staying together because they are being filmed. I mean, I am not sure how long I could stay together with the short giggling ginger either, but the dude she got together with was an ass.

Comment

• Both of those people were fucking ridiculous. I really wish they would have found a normal couple to film as well. Everyone was so fucked up.

Comment

• You should check out Monster Party on instant. It follows a bunch of LARPers around. Pretty entertaining. And there are two guys in it that beat anybody in Second Skin.

Comment

Both of those people were fucking ridiculous. I really wish they would have found a normal couple to film as well. Everyone was so fucked up.
                        hey there were two normal couples: the guy who married the uber-cute blonde, and the two gamers that looked like they were in their 20's where the guy moved 3000 miles to be with her. She was pretty smoking hott too. And they sounded very level-headed. The one couple that had the ginger guy and the talkative blonde seemed pretty normal too. But they utter weirdness of the short ginger and badly-in-need-of-a-dentist lanky dude overshadowed the normalcy on display.

Comment

• Except they were barely in it from what I remember. Instead they followed the fucked up people...

Comment

• Tried watching Bronson. Weird. British. Dude got huge.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

You should check out Monster Party on instant. It follows a bunch of LARPers around. Pretty entertaining. And there are two guys in it that beat anybody in Second Skin.
                              If it's anything like Darkon I am totally there!

Comment

• I thought it was more entertaining than Darkon. Darkon couldn't figure out what it wanted to be IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X