Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ended up putting in Grey's Anatomy season 1. That's how bored I was.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You went from suck to blow.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I bought Dexter season 2 last night, and tonight, the viewing shall commence!
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Actually, I really dig Grey's. Some eye candy, decent gore, and it's fun to watch with Lesley.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
            I bought Dexter season 2 last night, and tonight, the viewing shall commence!

Pale titty vampire. That is all.

Comment

• I have no clue what that means, but I like it!

Comment

• Dexter fights vampires. The wolfman shows up. Gillman gets his throat slashed, and Fat kid dies.

IT's a pretty epic season.

Comment

• And with that plot line, Dexter became greater than Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    I'm gonna sound like a mouth-breather buuuuuuuttttt......

We couldn't make it more than 20 mins into The Assassination of Jesse James....

It looked fantastic, I love the actors, but I was sooo fucking bored. It doesn't help that I'm just not a fan of westerns, (Deadwood excluded) but my ADD kicked in hardcore.
                    The "fuck film students" comment just made a lot more sense.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• That's the second time that was brought up, and I still don't remember saying that. Haha. I blame the booze.

I know I should give that movie a second chance, but I'm just not a fan of genre. I understand that it's an awesome flick, but westerns just bore the hell outta me. Just not my thing.

Comment

• No worries. Just busting your balls. For what it's worth, I'm not a big horror fan.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Haha. We can agree to disagree.

Comment

• Watch Open Range for a newer western that kicks ass.

Or don't.

Either way, In-N-Out is good eatin'!

Comment

• watched tropic thunder on monday. movie was hilarious. that is all.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• OPEN RANGE is fuckin' great.

I just watched I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU CHUCK AND LARRY. Not very good but it did feature two of my favorite things- Dave Matthews and Jessica Biel wet and in her underwears.

Comment

Working...
                                X