Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only redeeming thing about Night of the Comet. My turn as Willile the stock boy king. It's uncanny how that guy looks like me from a distance.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Watched 'Stand by Me' this weekend. Totally forgot that John Cusack was in it. Still enjoy this flick. Alot actually. River and Wil are great in it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• LOVE 'Stand By Me'. Saw that again a couple of years ago and it really hit me hard AGAIN.

The flashback moment where Wil's Dad says that it should have been HIM that died (instead of his brother) is a real gutpunch.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• thought that was just a bad dream he had. at least he made up for being a dick by trying to save Mars.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You may be right that it was only a dream. It's certainly been a while since my last viewing.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• It could go either way really. I mean, Gordie's homelife wasn't the best after Cusack was killed.

Comment

• Also, they don't really make "kid's movies" like this anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Also, they don't really make "kid's movies" like this anymore.
                  They really don't. I'm surprised that such an incredibly DARK 'kids movie' for adults got made, much less became a hit.

Comment

• Was it even a kids movie? I never saw it as that. But then again, I was reading King as a young'un.

I want more Sandlot type movies. Now, that's something that we should get more of.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Stand By Me is one of the best 'kids' movies, I saw that a number of times as a kid. I remember being real young and almost crying during the leech scene...

And nerdious you're right...we need more Sandlot type movies, but not the way they did with the sequels...

Sandlot, Heavyweights, Christmas Story, Monster Squad...all awesome kid movies.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Didn't Spy Kids try to be in that category of not being a stupid kids movie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          Didn't Spy Kids try to be in that category of not being a stupid kids movie?
                          Nah Spy Kids are totally different. The ones I listed were like coming of age/adventure comedies...Spy Kids is like a cheaply made spy/action kids flick. Spy Kids is pointless entertainment that kids like.

Comment

• Yeah Bryan, had we'd been born a decade later. We would have eaten that shit up like's no one business.

God, trying to envision everyone here at 17. Whoa....
                            Last edited by Ed Hocken; 05-24-2010, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• I fucking love Spy Kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                I fucking love Spy Kids.
                                It's fun, I actually prefer Shark Boy and Lava Girl...they show them on Cartoon Network all the time

Comment

Working...
                                X