Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Currently watching Dawn of the Dead. Seriously Ed, how do you not enjoy this flick? It is so AWESOME.
    It is true.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

We watched Josey Wales today. We'll discuss it on the new episode of SRIR.
      Rob, I'm just warning you on this...if you didn't like it, you'll be entering 'Hocken hates DotD' uber-failage territory.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Agreed. I'm not sure there is a level of fail that high. Ed's come close, but hating Josey Wales brings the fail to heretofore unknown levels.

Tread carefully, my friend...

Comment

• Who hated Josey Wales?
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• We'll find out tonight, I'll wager.

Comment

Currently watching Dawn of the Dead. Seriously Ed, how do you not enjoy this flick? It is so AWESOME.
              Threatened by the awesome Ken Foree and his ability to make 3M blood explode out of motherfuckers, I wager*.

*completely unfounded charge of racism to substitute for the fact Ed is crazy
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Rob, I'm just warning you on this...if you didn't like it, you'll be entering 'Hocken hates DotD' uber-failage territory.

Eh, it was okay. We'll never watch it again though.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Eh, it was okay. We'll never watch it again though.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I did. No hate, just eh...
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Please note that was how I felt about DOTD.

Anyway, watched two comedy specials: Brian Reagan and Patton Oswalt.

Oswalt's Black Angus bit also busts me up: "Here comes the gravy pipe!"
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The Blind Side...I knew the story going in so I was like meh. My wife really wanted to see it so I obliged her. Not horrible, the little kid is pretty awesome. Watch it if you can catch it on cable.
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Brian Regean loses alot of "humor" when you can't see his stupid fucking face.

Comment

• Night of the Comet: I had seen this movie a LONG time ago, but didn't really remember all of it. What a great 80s flick. Full of camp and girls dancing in their "underware". Awesome.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Brian Regean loses alot of "humor" when you can't see his stupid fucking face.
                              I have one of his live albums, it's still good. But his expressions do sell his stuff. And he's always been great.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                                Night of the Comet: I had seen this movie a LONG time ago, but didn't really remember all of it. What a great 80s flick. Full of camp and girls dancing in their "underware". Awesome.
                                I used that line "Definitely an E-ticket attraction" for YEARS!

Comment

Working...
                                X