Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly. That's why I love that flick. The resolution is totally what you didn't want, yet you buy his motivation.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Absolutely. Christopher Nolan could learn something from this movie. The main character stays true to character even though it meant not having the audience-pleasing ending. Great stuff.

Comment

• Funny Games : American

I had seen the original German flick a few years ago so I knew what was in store. Loved it. Michael Pitt is a perfect unhinged psycho. This is the movie The Strangers wanted to be. Just a great nihilistic piece of cinema.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It was mediocre action movie afternoon in the gravedigger household. I watched THE CONDEMNED and am through most of SHOOTER. CONDEMNED was crap. SHOOTER isn't too bad so far. Although it does reinforce one thing I believe to be true- no one should EVER give Rade Sherbedgia an important piece of exposition like, say, explaining the entire conspiracy.

Comment

• I saw The Wackness today. I enjoyed it. Maybe not as much as Devin, but I liked it. Great music. Made me miss my teenage years, and reminded me that I used to like hip hop a lot more than I do now.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Watched Tropic Thunder. Pretty damn funny. RDJ was killer, some of the expressions he gave were priceless. The Tom Cruise thing was kinda funny, moreso just watching him play the role than the role itself.

The fake trailers were fucking genius.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Watched The Ice Pirates too. Space Herpies for the win!

Comment

• Been gone for a while...so I'm trying to catch up...
                  - Jesse James/Robert Ford takes a while to watch...do it in two sittings, should be a little easier.
                  - Transporter, I love these flicks. Great action nonsense...Check out Crank if you have any love for these.
                  - Pulp Fiction is greatness, Viet you fail for not owning this.
                  - Shooter, real cool flick. I think I just really like Wahlberg, he gives me good vibrations.

Shit that I have seen over the last few weeks...
                  - TDK, loved it. Honestly too much hype spoiled some of the fun I would have had. Great flick, loved the Batman voice.
                  - Ballz of Fury, pretty decent The Walken is the best part of this. Love the Def Leppard scene...
                  - Knocked Up, saw it in theatre, still think it's awesome...still crack up at most of the shit these guys say...
                  - Death Sentence, Kevin Bacon kicked ass...shit could happen but some of the stuff is over the top...
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Monday night/Tuesday afternoon I watched P.S. I Love You and Meet Bill. P.S. I Love You was very good, but very emotional. I recommend being by yourself with a lot of tissues if you are going to watch this. And you should maybe be a girl if you are going to, since it is most definitely a chick flick. Meet Bill was ok, I started getting bored about half way through. I told Rob that I thought it was too long, and he reminded me that it's only an hour and a half. Not a good sign. We also watched Michael Moore's Sicko the other night. It was interesting, but knowing Michael Moore I'm trying not to take it too seriously, considering he is completely one sided and doesn't go over all of the facts.
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• You should type in pink when speaking of girly films.

Comment

• And she should be making me a sammich while she does it.

Comment

• HA!! Yeah right!
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Baking cookies?

Comment

• I'm gonna sound like a mouth-breather buuuuuuuttttt......

We couldn't make it more than 20 mins into The Assassination of Jesse James....

It looked fantastic, I love the actors, but I was sooo fucking bored. It doesn't help that I'm just not a fan of westerns, (Deadwood excluded) but my ADD kicked in hardcore.

Comment

• Its not too fast paced thats for sure.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X