Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished the James Earl Jones version of 'King Lear' on Instant.

Worth it just to see the epic scenery chewing of a very young Raul Julia...

and the guy who played Odo in DS9...

and George Dzunda...

and Frankie Faison, before his career as Barney, the psych ward nurse.

Comment

• I'll need to watch that sometime, Vin. That's a pretty impressive cast, actually.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        J
        and the guy who played Odo in DS9...
        tsk tsk Rene Aberjunois (i think that's how its spelt anywhoozle)

He also played the Padre in the M.A.S.H movie.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Frankie Faison was great as Commissioner Burrell in The Wire.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• ...44 Inch Chest; Went into this movies expecting a crime/action type of flick. Got a straight up drama. Ray Winstone was fucking amazing as was the supporting cast. Cool story, worth a watch. 75% APPROVED

...The Professional; one of my favorite movies all time. It's always weird to see the PORTMAN™ in that role, but she honestly did a spectacular job. Jean Reno is a pimp and Gary Oldman is creepy as fuck. Plus the weird rasta dude reminds me of the dj from Zoolander.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• It was PORTMAN™'s first movie, had such a great ending too.

Comment

• It's all about the Oldman factor. It says something when a thoroughly batshit insane Oldman steals a movie out from under a FANTASTIC Jean Reno and a RADIANT Natalie Portman. Love the film.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• One of my personal favorite bits of trivia was that Oldman was drunk as shit when he did that role. That and he never changes his suit.

Well the jacket, since someone took a shot at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    It was PORTMANâ„¢'s first movie, had such a great ending too.
                    The one time outside of The Police where I didn't wish a fiery demise upon Sting.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                      The one time outside of The Police where I didn't wish a fiery demise upon Sting.
                      Still a little bit of a reach. Fuck that guy in the face.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Song didn't kill the movie, it wasn't a WTF like the end song in Avatar.

Comment

• Bad comparison.

One is a good movie with a questionable choice in end music, the other is a crayonshitplay on why imperialism is bad HURR DURR and deserves it's awful music.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Gonna post it here too, cos I'm hella proud of it. This took me 3 hours to paint:

I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• DAMN. Nice work!
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I second what he said. DAMN!

Comment

Working...
                                X