Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I needs me some Blob on Blu-ray.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Yeah, the dvd wasn't the best looking. It also had some laughable bluescreen work. But seeing the kid killed made up for all of it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I was just watching it on cable a few months ago. It's dated as hell, but I love the big blob. Bitch is rampaging in that flick!
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Some parts of it moving reminded me of The Thing. It was pretty great. Plus they kill off the good teen right away. And it's pretty awesome.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Saw Tropic Thunder. Still hungover. Good things: Downey, Jack Black, Danny McBride, and Steve Coogan's explosive cameo.

In the middle things: Ben Stiller, Tuggernauts (McCounaghey), and knife-wielding-Vietcong child. Actually, VC kid belongs in the "good things" area.

Bad things: Tom Cruise-in-fatsuit. Nothing kills a party like Tom "LRH's Champion" Cruise.

Time for Pineapple Express.
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-14-2008, 02:11 PM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Pineapple was fucking fantastic. Still need to see Tropic. Maybe this weekend.

Comment

• I about to start up GONE BABY GONE. I hope it's as good as everyone says.

Comment

• It's a mind fuck man, get ready
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• It's pretty awesome man. Have fun!

Comment

• Just watched Goldeneye. That movie still kicks all kinds of ass. The best Brosnan Bond, and one of the better 007 flicks.

"I AM INNNVEENCIBLE!"

Gots to love Boris.

Comment

• I would not mind being crushed to death between Famke Janssen's thighs.

I got 40 minutes into GONE BABY GONE before my wife came in and wanted to watch the Olympics. It's really good so far. I wonder if that crazy bitch back east who killed(?) her kid watched this. Also, Michelle Monahan is totally hot even when she isn't trying.

Comment

• Totally agree.

With both points.

Comment

• If I could have had my chance to die in a Bond movie, I would pick Famke's "Hot Death Grip" as the way I met my demise.

*Preface: I am quite drunk at this point in the day/night/what have you.

Example of the level of hammerage I am at right now (I've been trying to spell check so far): Breakfast Club is made up of the worst high school stereotypes EVAR. Even badass Judd Nelson (even Jay said that motherfucker was hardcore).
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Man, I watched The Last Starfighter last night.... been years since I seen it, great 80's movie!
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• The end of GONE BABY GONE is a real punch in the nuts. SPOILARZ...

Sure, Affleck did the legally correct thing, but did he do the right thing? Man, I don't think so. If Ben Affleck keeps up this kind of quality, I won't mind him being a director full-time.

Comment

Working...
                                X