Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Martin. I thought everyone had seen the film by now. Totally didn't think about spoiler tags.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• No fault of yours Howard.

Anyone who hasn't seen it yet is a silly fool man who should have known what he was getting into regarding this community. (And c'mon man, there wasn't shit all to see last summer/this spring.)

Having said that, Seagal dies like a punk bitch in Executive Decision.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Currently watching Revenge of the Sith on SPIKE. There are still parts I dig, (the opening, the opera hour,order66) and I find myself watching the prequels anytime they are on tv. I need help.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What the fuck, Rob?

Glutton for punishment, you are.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't know what's worse: Watching Spike or watching the prequels?
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I hope there are Manswers popping up while you watch.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "DID YOU KNOW THAT A JEDI DOESN'T NEED TO PULL OUT? HE CAN JUST FORCE CHOKE HIS OWN SEED! MANSWERS WILL BE BACK AFTER THIS COMMERCIAL FOR MOTOR OIL"
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                  Brilliant choice! (The Completely Normal) Brad Dourif's performance always stands out for me. He just absolutely nailed the vulnerability of that character, to moving effect.
                  Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  It's incredibly cruel what happens to that guy.
                  The Brad Dourif scenes are just haunting, more than anything else in that movie.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• OBSERVE AND REPORT- Who was it that ultra-failed by preferring PAUL BLART to this? Big B? Honestly, there are a few good things about PAUL BLART but this is so much better. It's just so fucked up and crazy. What's the consensus on the ending? It takes such a surreal turn that doesn't really jive with the world established throughout the previous 80 minutes that it has to all be a fantasy while Robbie's at the firing range, right?

Comment

• Ooh, I kinda like that idea.

Comment

• Nice. Of course, I think it's more fucked up for Ronnie to become some sort of hero, but given that he's off his Meds and receives a severe beatdown from many cops with nightsticks, there's no reason at all those final minutes can't be an elaborate fantasy. "Where is my mind" indeed.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• And yeah grave, it was Bryan that dug on Blart more. That was a grand ole' day when that nugget o' truth slipped out.

Comment

• Just saw the documentary on Lee Atwater who was H.W. Bush's campaign manager. I will say, Dukakis looks great.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Watched Kurt and Courtney last night for the first time in forever. Still kinda crazy, and I still can't stand Courtney Love even though I do own Live Through This and Celebrity Skin.

Also, roommate invited me to go see The Wizard of Oz in the Hollywood Cemetery for the Cinespia drive-in feature this weekend. Next week? THE FUCKING THING. I'm going to try and see if I can talk her and a couple of other people in to going.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• OMG. JEALOUS.

Comment

Working...
                                X