Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    Why would I need defending? Plus, your dreams consist of Billy Bob Thornton sweeping hair?

My dreams consist of Billy Bob possibly fucking Scarjo while UFOs arrive.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Well, if Billy Bob banged Angelina. It's always possible for him to get ScarJo.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• In other news, I expect Torque™ to arrive from Netflix any day now.

Comment

In other news, I expect Torqueâ„¢ to arrive from Netflix any day now.

If you like Torque more than Dawn, I'm going to kick you in the head. By kick, I mean I'm going to do it with my frequent flyer miles and a pair of steel-toed boots.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• You fuckin know that's not going to happen. So calm down, beat a hooker and drink some Wild Turkey.

Comment

• ...follow up to the Informant, talked to an ex Fed I work with and he said that movie is very accurate in that all informants tend to be exactly how Damon was. Makes me like the movie even more...

- The Taking of Pelham 1, 2, 3 (1974), Walter Mathau is awesome as is a youngish Jerry Stiller. I'm a huge fan of old 70's/80's New York films so this easily pleased me. Kinda cheesy a bit predictable, but fun nonetheless. Highly recommended if you haven't seen already.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Pelham has one of the greatest ending shots in film.

Comment

You fuckin know that's not going to happen. So calm down, beat a hooker and drink some Wild Turkey.

It better not happen. See the Sign, Hocken. Let it open up your mind.

Comment

• Goddamn Rickles, I may be a random son of a bitch. But you sir are in Bobby Fischer territory.

Comment

Pelham has one of the greatest ending shots in film.
                      Indeed, I typed that then deleted it...the smirk on Mathau's face was priceless...

R.I.P. Walter Mathau...
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Goddamn Rickles, I may be a random son of a bitch. But you sir are in Bobby Fischer territory.

Paint Thinner, Squirt soda and gumdrops. I call it a Kael.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commandant Lassard View Post
                          Paint Thinner, Squirt soda and gumdrops. I call it a Kael.
                          Sounds great except for Squirt. Man does that soda taste awful.

Comment

• Squirt is fucking AWESOME.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fuck no, it's not.

Comment

Fuck no, it's not.

Oh Punky.

Comment

Working...
                                X