Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, she's cool. I've still got 'Sanjuro', 'Ran', and 'Sword of Doom' to show her.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Watched about half of Bad Lieutenant 2. Not good.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Nowawaitaminute,

It's all about Cage's performance, believe me.

Also, I watched about 20 minutes of Star80, this movie feels like somethin Schrader would have tone. And Eric Roberts has creepy scumbag nailed to a T.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I don't know. It just seems kinda blah. Star 80 is 12 kinds of fucked up. You know they filmed in the actual apartment dontcha?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            Also, I watched about 20 minutes of Star80, this movie feels like somethin Schrader would have tone. And Eric Roberts has creepy scumbag nailed to a T.
            You gonna finish the whole thing, Ed? It's creepy, completely unsettling, and Eric Roberts gave new meaning to "scary creepy dirtbag", very true. If you didn't watch it all, the whole thing is worth it, despite how unsettling it is.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Fucking watched the original NOES this weekend to wash the remake taste outta my mouth. Barring the horrible acting (really, Heather Langenkamp has got to be one of the worst actresses ever) this movie is still fucking creepy and works even now. The random surreal imagery is what the remake was missing. Also having the parents actively be involved in the movie helped as well. God I fucking hated the remake...
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You were so pissed on Friday.

Comment

• I still am a bit.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                    You gonna finish the whole thing, Ed? It's creepy, completely unsettling, and Eric Roberts gave new meaning to "scary creepy dirtbag", very true. If you didn't watch it all, the whole thing is worth it, despite how unsettling it is.
                    It was late and I do plan on finishing it.

Somehow I envision some kind of remake involving Paul Rudd and January Jones.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                      You should be neg-repped for watching Saints... but I'll hold back.
                      Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                      hahahaha this is true

We're mentally neg-repping you Tim sorry about all this but you brought it upon yourself
                      First time I saw it, my bad. Didn't know it was on the shitlist. Never said it was great or anything, merely OK. But it was better than Zack and Miri (not by much, but hey... Willme DeFoe and Billy Connoly!)

Forgive me, folks!

Comment

• never seen either of the 'Boondock Saints' movies. I've been told that they're awful AND awesome by different people...seems like there's very little middle ground.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                          (really, Heather Langenkamp has got to be one of the worst actresses ever).
                          Haaaha!!! It's funny 'cos it's true!

Off to the NOES thread to see how bad the remake must have been.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Rob must have been like Nic Cage in 8mm watching that snuff film.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              never seen either of the 'Boondock Saints' movies. I've been told that they're awful AND awesome by different people...seems like there's very little middle ground.
                              Zero middle ground. I still don't know how Dafoe and Connelly got suckered into it.

Comment

• A quick rundown of what I've seen in the past week:

Robin Hood - Ridley Scott has so fucking lost it. This film will eat it harder than Kingdom of Heaven at the box office.

Nightmare 2010 - I agree with Rob 100%.

Furry Vengeance - When Krueger can't beat this pile, that's sad. Still, it's one of the worst films of the last 10 years.

The Human Centipede - Horror doesn't bother me at all, never has. This movie made me want to vomit.

Harry Brown - Michael Caine would get an Oscar nomination for this movie in a just world.

Mother and Child - Boring melodrama. Tried to stick Fabfunk and others with seeing this, somehow it made its way back to me.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X