Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished MST3K:The Movie... and even after 15 years, I still lose my shit.

"Normal view... Normal view...Normal view...Normal viiiiiiiieeeeeew!!!

Comment

• Damned funny movie, Vin.

What kind of shithole planet IS this???
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• "I'm gonna curl up in his sock drawer, and sleep for days.../cry"
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I finally saw Kickass. It earned it's name. How the fuck can people not like this?

"I think Kickass is overrated. Like oxygen."
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Damned funny movie, Vin.

What kind of shithole planet IS this???
            Dun Dun Dun EAT IT MOVIE!
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• ...also forgot, I went to the New Beverly for the first time to see "Gone with the Wind"...Honestly, this is by far one of the best movies I have ever seen. So awesome, from now on I will model my life after Rhett Butler. Clark Gable is a pimp indeed...plus Scarlett and Ms. Mellie weren't too hard on the eyes either.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Finished Disc 3 of Mad Men: Season 3

Aces as always

Comment

• Originally posted by B Grande View Post
                  ...also forgot, I went to the New Beverly for the first time to see "Gone with the Wind"...Honestly, this is by far one of the best movies I have ever seen. So awesome, from now on I will model my life after Rhett Butler. Clark Gable is a pimp indeed...plus Scarlett and Ms. Mellie weren't too hard on the eyes either.
                  Fucking Vivien Leigh and that corset. UUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Speaking of that, Betty Draper looking italian. Damn...of course it looks like they made a phone receiver out of her hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      Speaking of that, Betty Draper looking italian. Damn...of course it looks like they made a phone receiver out of her hair.
                      *ladygaga.jpg*
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Exactly

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                          Fucking Vivien Leigh and that corset. UUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
                          Yeah I'm more of an Olivia deHaviland fan...she was smoking...but Vivien's eyes...DROOOLLL
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by B Grande View Post
                            Yeah I'm more of an Olivia deHaviland fan...she was smoking...but Vivien's eyes...DROOOLLL
                            Seconded on OdH. She made a hell of a team with Errol Flynn.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Just finished Bad Lieutenant: Port of New Orleans

If you loved Nic Cage in Kick-Ass, you'll love him in Bad Lieutenant. Had some random moments but I figure that's what you get with Herzog. Great locations, although things wrap up really neatly in the end.

Comment

• Ed...

Badmouth Werner Herzog again, and you will know pain that cannot be imagined.

Just putting that out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X