Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoooooooge Mountain?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
      No one has ridden Penis Mountain more than once.

Comment

• God DAMMIT. Vin, I tried to rep you for that, I really did.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Don't kill me.

Originally posted by V View Post
          Lesley?
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Well my dick does have the rock like texture going for it, but Lesley has nicer hair.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• and way bigger breasts.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rob's cans are pretty underwhelming.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                  Well my dick does have the rock like texture going for it, but Lesley has nicer hair.
                  If your dick has a rock like texture. You better get to a doctor NOW!
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Or sign up as The Thing's stuntcock.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hitman. Not too bad actually. Tim Olyphant was pretty badass, and it felt like a 80's flick. I was entertained.

Comment

• Just finished Gilliam's "The Adventures Of Baron Munchausen"...

Still fucking awesome after 20 odd years.

Comment

• Just finished Mad Men Season 3: Disc 2.

Who knew horseplay on a riding lawn mower would lead to such disaster?

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                            Just finished Gilliam's "The Adventures Of Baron Munchausen"...

Still fucking awesome after 20 odd years.
                            I liked bits and pieces of it, but I found it to be TOO MUCH STIMULUS (much like most of Gilliam's work).

Comment

• I'm actually watching "Hot Chick" I need to get back to school work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                I liked bits and pieces of it, but I found it to be TOO MUCH STIMULUS (much like most of Gilliam's work).
                                This is why I have never been able to finish The Fisher King. Fear and Loathing for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X