Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
    I can't recommend the movie enough, if you're a Hansard fan but particularly if you're romantic (the Blu-ray was only a tenner months ago in HMV!)
    Unfortunately I am a romantic. I put it in my queue! Tonight is The Hurt Locker and then next up is 1408(Lisa's rec)

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
      I put it in my queue!
      Glorious. Hope you enjoy it!
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• O, Brother! Where Are Thou?

Musta seen it ten times, but haven't watched it for a good few years. It's incredible. Truly unique, even among the Coens' varied filmography. I'm not gonna say its their best, it isn't. But it's still remarkably witty, absolutely gorgeous just to look at and listen to and its really about something too. A really enjoyable 100 minutes that was. I'm warm inside now.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• REALLY like 'O, Brother! Where Art Thou?'. Glad I saw that one in the movie theater. Genuinely charming movie with just a KILLER soundtrack.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• O, Brother is definitely a favorite of mine, get that same warm feeling every time I watch it. Just so much damn FUN, the kind of fun you rarely get to have in films these days. Love the dialogue, Toadturro, Baby Face Nelson.. Damn! We're in a tight spot!..

Doesn't hurt that Man of Constant Sorrow is addicting as all hell either..
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• God, I love O Brother. I need to buy that already.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• This place is a geographic anomaly! Three days from everywhere!

Comment

• The Blind Side

Spoiler: SPOILERS! 
                  it has a happy ending. I know, I couldn't believe it either! DERP!
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• When I had to go get my piss test last week the guy that ran the lab went on and on about Blind Side. I told him I hadn't seen it, and had no real desire. He kept pushing it and I told him I wasn't into Oscar bait feel good movies. He kept pushing it even more and I told him that it's a movie for middle class people suffering severe white guilt. Then I pissed. And now my girlfriend says her parents want me to come over for BBQ and to watch it. I told her I would bring Old Boy instead.

Comment

• Yep about right. I can't believe she fucking won an Oscar for it. It was just Sandra with an accent. Fucking retarded. Also, it ends like everything fucking movie in this shitty genre.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I...I..I really loved "The Blind Side" and was really happy for Sandra, and it was a true story, and I cried through most of it, and oh god, Rob, don't change my password, please!
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                          I...I..I really loved "The Blind Side" and was really happy for Sandra, and it was a true story, and I cried through most of it, and oh god, Rob, don't change my password, please!
                          Lisa suffering white guilt after her Arby's comments.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            I told her I would bring Old Boy instead.
                            I can't tell you just HOW HARD I laughed at this. I tried to rep ya but the system wouldn't let me.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Lisa suffering white guilt after her Arby's comments.
                              EIN VOLK! EIN REICH! EIN ROAST BEEF SAMMITCH!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                                I...I..I really loved "The Blind Side" and was really happy for Sandra, and it was a true story, and I cried through most of it, and oh god, Rob, don't change my password, please!

Psst. I loved it too. Maybe we need to move our discussion to the chick thread. I was hoping since I cant find a big football player to adopt, perhaps I could adopt Rob, Ed, or Vanderhuge.

Comment

Working...
                                X