Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
    Once! It's still way good and the "Falling Slowly" scene just works.

I have not seen the movie- But I have loved his music and "the frames" for a while. This song gets me everytime.

Comment

• The bus scene in Once kills me. His death metal song is the shit.

Comment

• Speaking of Pollock, I've thought about checking out Deterrance, but Rod Lurie is about as heavy handed as you can get with film making.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          Speaking of Pollock, I've thought about checking out Deterrance, but Rod Lurie is about as heavy handed as you can get with film making.
          Always meant to watch that film. I've heard that it's very, very good.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Pollak's Christopher Walken is the best I've ever seen. Anyone who's seen The Aristocrats knows what I'm talking about, but I'd urge you to seek out the radio interview where he tells the story about giving Walken a lift. It's hilarious and his Walken really is uncanny. It's on YouTube somewhere...
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
              Pollak's Christopher Walken is the best I've ever seen. Anyone who's seen The Aristocrats knows what I'm talking about, but I'd urge you to seek out the radio interview where he tells the story about giving Walken a lift. It's hilarious and his Walken really is uncanny. It's on YouTube somewhere...
              Did you ever hear Jay Mohr's Walken imitation in his stand up act? I mean, yeah, of course you have - I know he's milked it for years, and it's probably not as good as Pollack's. But he hosted some comedy special a few years back, and the specific one was where he described what it was like working with Walken during "Suicide Kings". I was practically pissing myself, it was so funny!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I've always meant to check out his "Chat Show", I think there are audio versions of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                  Did you ever hear Jay Mohr's Walken imitation in his stand up act? I mean, yeah, of course you have - I know he's milked it for years, and it's probably not as good as Pollack's. But he hosted some comedy special a few years back, and the specific one was where he described what it was like working with Walken during "Suicide Kings". I was practically pissing myself, it was so funny!
                  Check out Jay Mohr's impression wars from O&A on youtube. Awesome.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                    "Your dog... he's got no TAIL!"

Comment

• Mohr's Walken is pretty good, but yeah...Pollack nails it. Pollack also does a killer Peter Falk impersonation.

If you can, you need to find Pollack's routine where he's doing a 'Star Trek' movie where everyone's personalities have been changed. He does Shatner as Shatner, but he does Spock as Christopher Lloyd (from 'Taxi'), Bones as Dudley Moore (from 'Arthur'), and Scotty as Jack Nicholson. Pretty funny, especially his Shatner.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                        I have not seen the movie- But I have loved his music and "the frames" for a while. This song gets me everytime.
                        Definitely watch it, especially if you like The Frames. Also, check out their album that they did as Swell Season - it's not bad!
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                          "Your dog... he's got no TAIL!"
                          YES!!!! GOLD!

"Which would you rather have, a t.."
                          "Oh, a TAIL, no question about it!"
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Speaking of Walken, I remember reading in a magazine that the best advice he ever got was from some guy down the street that said "Chris, be careful".

Talk about surreal.

Comment

• Pollack's Columbo is my favorite.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                                I can't recommend the movie enough, if you're a Hansard fan but particularly if you're romantic (the Blu-ray was only a tenner months ago in HMV!)
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X