Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ironside™ was good, but he was the ONLY good thing about that show. ONLY. A bucket of shit is still a bucket of shit, even if the bucket is now made out of gold.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Agreed...

Now I'm gonna watch some Godzilla movies and drink!

Comment

• Currently watching Serenity. Never dug Whedon really, hated Buffy and Angel, never saw Firefly, but really enjoying this. Might need to snag the Firefly set.

Comment

• Twins.

Knowing he is now Frank Reynolds, seeing DeVito nail everything that moves seems prophetic (call backs to "STOP, YOU'RE JUST MASHING IT NOW" abound) and as a result, is endlessly entertaining.

Holy shit the pre-Xenu-fellatin' Kelly Preston was surface-of-the-sun hot.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Currently watching Serenity. Never dug Whedon really, hated Buffy and Angel, never saw Firefly, but really enjoying this. Might need to snag the Firefly set.
            Serenity's the only Whedon property I genuinely enjoy and have no guilt about enjoying.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I was dealing with some bullshit last night, and the last 45 minutes were ruined. I am going to try and re-watch this week sometime.

Comment

Currently watching Serenity. Never dug Whedon really, hated Buffy and Angel, never saw Firefly, but really enjoying this. Might need to snag the Firefly set.
                Snaked the box set on Blu for $22 at Movie Stop, but I'm sure you can find it for the same price elsewhere.

Some of the episodes munch wang, but there are more hits than misses in the box set. I only turned onto it after seeing Serenity, so don't feel bad.

Comment

• Just watched The Hangover again. Perfect Sunday afternoon fodder.

I literally could not tell you what was in the "Unrated" version that wasn't in the theatrical (the closing credits blowjob gag?), but its still a pretty decent comedy. It would be nothing without Zach Galifianakis, though.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• The BJ in the credits was there in the States.

Comment

The BJ in the credits was there in the States.
                      yeah, we had that on our print as well.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Hellboy: Blood and Iron on Instant. Damn good. It was the first Hellboy cartoon I had watched, and really didn't know what to expect. All concerns were quickly alleviated as the credits revealed that all of the talent behind the films are involved in the cartoons. This one was an Elizabeth of Bathory story, and a lot of weird ancient demon things going after Hellboy that I didn't really understand, but it was still a good watch.

Comment

• THE GIFT- I had only seen about five seconds of this movie before (huh huh, guess which five seconds) but the whole thing is surprisingly really good. I really liked Reeves and Blanchette. And it's always good to see JK Simmons.

MOON- Yeah, how the fuck did Sam Rockwell not walk away with a shitload of awards for this? Fucking great.
                            Spoiler: MOON 
                          I totally thought he was going nuts or Gerty was fucking with him until the reveal. The best part is that thinking back on it, all of the clues fit nicely with what's really going on. I'm interested in seeing an epilogue or something more than the brief voiceover at the end dealing with the fallout of the revelation of how fucked up Lunar Inc. is.

Comment

• The Gift is a really great movie. Doesn't get near enough praise.

Comment

• Keanu is a revelation in 'The Gift'. He needs to tackle some more BAD GUY type roles.

Comment

• "Some Like it Hot" on TCM yesterday. Got to see it almost to the end before George arrived, so I made him sit and wait out the last 20 minutes with me!
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X