Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V View Post
    I think the only reason it went over as big as it did, was that there were very few good action movies last year...

Tell me I'm wrong.
    V™, you're not wrong. It was the benefit of incredibly good timing.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
      Slammin' Salmon.

It was no Beerfest..

Slammin Salmon faltered due to shit direction which just goes to show the following. The Indian guy is their Terry Gilliam. He should always direct every offering.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
        Slammin' Salmon.

It was no Beerfest..
        Hmms. Oh well, Beerfest wasn't that great.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Mah bro Phil pointed out that MOON is now on Netflix Instant. Kinda sucks that I'm broke and can't reinstate my XBLA/Netflix until Wednesday. :/
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff Headcheese View Post
            Hmms. Oh well, Beerfest wasn't that great.
            Heresy! Beerfest is fucking brilliant. As is Super Troopers and Club Dread.

Comment

• Super Troopers > Club Dread > Beerfest > Puddle Crusier

IMO

BeerFest isn't bad, but it's no Club or Super.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I consider those three equals. All of them give me gut busting laughs regardless of how many times I watch them, which is a tall order for me.

"Yaaaa sipping on your Zimas and Smirnoff Ices!"

Fuck, the "best" beer in this shit hole town is Shiner Bock. I want to be home!

Comment

Super Troopers > Club Dread > Beerfest > Puddle Crusier

IMO

BeerFest isn't bad, but it's no Club or Super.

I'd put Salmon slightly above Puddle Cruiser.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Into The Wild.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Fucking LOVE Into The Wild. Need to grab the book some day.

Comment

• The book is fantastic. The movie sort of canonizes McCandless in a way that kinda irritates me, as he strikes me as sort of a childlike cipher that waddles around spouting hippie platitudes (but honestly the good outweighs the bad), whereas the book points out his fatal flaws and sticks to its guns on the premise that while McCandless's story is interesting, anyone seeking to do something similar to him really, really, really needs to have their shit together. It's kind of infuriating to see the movie after reading the book and knowing how he completely fucked up and how he really wasn't that far from any semblance of civilization after all.

Also, we spent half the time busting on how ridiculously horny Kristen Stewart's character is for Hirsch. She practically goes catatonic every time she sees him - god forbid he accidentally bumps her clitoris or something and she explodes into a mist of confetti and orgasms. I also totally forgot about Ted Fucking Levine's "That girl's gonna jump a fencepost" line, which was absolutely lolworthy.

~

Comment

• Grandma's Boy. Haven't seen this in forever and it yotally put me in a better mood last night. I fucking love the hell outta this movie. Alan Covert = fucking great and Nick Swardson is hilarious as fuck.

"Maybe I'll get a CB so I can talk to other carbeds"

Comment

• Vault, that ain't Ted Levine.

However, your other points are valid. The book made me cry on a public bus. But the film is still excellent.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Fuck, I thought it was. SADNESS.

EDIT: Also, all my Buffalo Bill jokes went to waste last night. Maybe I'll just keep this a secret guys it'll be cool nobody will ever expose me as a fraud
                              Last edited by Shit Dickface; 04-13-2010, 10:18 AM. Reason: asdf

~

Comment

Grandma's Boy. Haven't seen this in forever and it yotally put me in a better mood last night. I fucking love the hell outta this movie. Alan Covert = fucking great and Nick Swardson is hilarious as fuck.

"Maybe I'll get a CB so I can talk to other carbeds"

Linda Cardellini is so fucking sexy.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X