Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want the wormhole tech to get that Henriksen Terminator and the Jodorowsky Dune.

Maybe Stephan Jerbs will comply...
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fuck yeah.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Away We Go - probably my fave Mendes film, and I bloody love Road to Perdition. But that that film had so much heart and soul.

Ridley Scott - so beloved by me right now, I think I wanna name my first-born son Ridley.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
          Ridley Scott - so beloved by me right now, I think I wanna name my first-born son Ridley.
          I was going to do that as well but he was going to be named after a different Ridley.

Lesley nixed it though
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Kingdom of Heaven was fucking beautiful on le bleu raze.

Underrated isn't a big enough word for it, as this is just a gorgeous film with some of the most impressive set pieces I have ever seen.

Brendan Gleeson is ham in chainmail, it's fucking great. Classic cartoon villainy on display, and Syrian Guy Who Played Saladin should be on Wheaties boxes he's that fucking good.

I WANT GALLIPOLI BEFORE YOU DIE, RID. GODDAMMIT.
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-06-2010, 07:37 PM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I guess I need to get around to watching that movie.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                I guess I need to get around to watching that movie.
                DC only!

Comment

• Noted!
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                    I guess I need to get around to watching that movie.

We tried. Lesley vetoed it within 10 mins. I need to rent it again.

Comment

• Just finished "This film is not yet rated", great stuff. And I had liked Kirby Dick's other documentary "Outrage".

Currently watching a bit of "Rising Sun", a film in which we thought the Japanese were going to take everything over. HA HA!
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        And I had liked Kirby Dick's other documentary "Outrage".
                        Why am I not surprised?

Comment

• Well come on now, how can you not? Even though it was banging you over the head with the fact that these guys voted against EVERY piece of legislation.

Comment

Just finished "This film is not yet rated", great stuff. And I had liked Kirby Dick's other documentary "Outrage".

Currently watching a bit of "Rising Sun", a film in which we thought the Japanese were going to take everything over. HA HA!

If it hadn't been for a crippling depression, they would've. China just took the lead.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Now now, don't forget India.

Comment

Now now, don't forget India.

India doesn't have the infrastructure and the drive yet. They are a future problem, but one that is decades off.

You should worry about a unified Russia or Brazil before India.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X