Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried to watch Brokeback Mountain last night, ended up changing it after they apparently heavily cut the boning scene (Good work, Bravo Channel!), then ended up watching Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang again. Movie's still fucking hilarious, and I'm 5 for 5 on showing it to people and having them love it.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• NEED to buy KKBB. The wife and I loved the movie the one time that we saw it. Gotta see if that's on blu ray.

edit: yes, it is available. Might buy it tonight.
      Last edited by Matt; 04-06-2010, 08:46 AM.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Ed, you ARE the virgin Connie Swales.
        Matt, you are Sylvia Wiss.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• No new movies, but I've been on a Newsradio binge. First time I've seen it and I'm digging the hell out it.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• OMG. I love that show so much. If you can hunt down the box set. It's like 40 bucks for all seasons. And is totally worth it. Matthew and Bill = GREAT.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Amazing cast, hilarious office writing, and motherfuckin' Phil Hartman. And Stephen Root.

Comment

• Also, it's all up on instant via Netflix.

Comment

• All seasons? I thought just 1 & 2 was up? Either way I own that series and love it all. Even the Jon Lovitz seasons.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• At least 1-3.

Comment

• Away We Go, finally. Pretty enjoyable. Maggie Gylenhaal's part was great.

Comment

• Yeah, that whole segment killed. Love that movie.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Ridley-ing the shit out of my screen today.

Blade Runner this morning.

"TOO BAD SHE WON'T LIVE, BUT THEN AGAIN WHO DOES?"

Firing up the DC of Kingdom of Heaven again. Historical fiction gives me the horn...cerebrally. Always a delight.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nice. I'm dropping BR off with Jeff today so he can bask in the awesomeness that is that movie in HD.

Comment

• Whenever I feel uninspired, RidScottz design staff always kick me in the dick in the brain.

And Syd Mead, man. Syd Mead. *begins to speak in vowels*
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Still blows my mind that we nearly had a Blade Runner with Dustin Hoffman as Deckard.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X