Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DON RICKLES UP IN THIS BITCH View Post
    If we could get someone to do the art, I'd turn it into a web-comic.
    Somebody needs to get on that.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
      Finally watched The Fountain last night (picked it up on blu for 10 bucks at BB). Pretty fucking good. The art design of the film was fucking incredible, and Wolverine can emote like a motherfucker. Good on him. IT completely wrecked Lesley but we still dug it.
      Why didn't it wreck you, you fucking robot?! WHY?!

(Also, thanks for the tip this is only 10 bones at BB. I'll have to head out there.)

Comment

• The Fountain is a film that continually wrecks me. Love it to death, but only watched it twice. Don't know when I could ever watch it again. Way too damn close to home and touching.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Why didn't it wreck you, you fucking robot?! WHY?!
          Haha. I know now why you cry...but it is something I can never do.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just saw Dirty Work, not gut busting hilarious but pretty good.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Threw in 'Yojimbo' while ironing a shitload of clothes. Nice to watch it again after a whole lotta years...The wife came in and watched the last half hour or so of it and got enthralled...asked if I had more.

So, I threw in 'Rashoman'. She'd never seen it before. Again, she loved it. She wanted another classic and asked me if I had something along the lines of 'The Maltese Falcon'

So, I threw in 'the Third Man'. She'd never seen it before. Again, she loved it.

To summarize, I spent yesterday afternoon watching:
              'Yojimbo'
              'Rashoman'
              'The Third Man'.

All in all, it was a really good day.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                Just saw Dirty Work, not gut busting hilarious but pretty good.

Hmms. I find that movie fucking gut busting. Norm and Artie = PERFECT
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finished up the Bourne Trilogy last night. Really dug the third one. The action scenes were pretty great and Damon continues to impress. I'm assuming there is going to be a 4th one?

Comment

• You assume wrong. The studio is going to reboot (or so I recall).
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Oh. Cool. IT'll be like Bond. Although the whole time watching the third one, I really wanted to watch Mission:Impossible for some reason. Also, I want the new Bourne to be Affleck haha.

Comment

Also, I want the new Bourne to be Affleck haha.
                        Casey?

Also, I can't believe that I haven't received ONE DAMNED COMMENT on the pure awesomeness of yesterday's movie viewing. Philistines.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Ben.

Your movie choices scare and frighten me.

*puts Carny on*

Comment

• Watched Beer Wars over the weekend. Really good documentary, and I was sad to discover Stella was now a Bud product. Made me cry a little inside. The whole of the documentary was really sad though. And sad not as a beer drinker, but as a person and consumer. People just take what is forced down their throat and say I love XYZ because I found this advertising to be cute! But they don't really enjoy it, they're just too lazy/stupid/vapid to explore things outside the vast corporate culture. Oh well, let them enjoy eating dinner at Chili's and drinking swill.

Comment

• so...you've never seen 'Yojimbo', 'Rashoman', or 'The Third Man'? Is that what you're trying to say?

Comment

Ben.

Your movie choices scare and frighten me.

*puts Carny on*
                                Ben is better off being behind the camera.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X