Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Is that the long or short cut? I watched the long one. Holy fucking internal monologues Batman.

Long cut
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Long cut all the way on 'Dune'. It's a slog at points, but it's far more satisfying...the characters get a lot more room to breathe and get fleshed out. Also, a couple of good sequences got cut out of the theatrical cut.

BIG fan. Only an incredible talent like David Lynch could create such a flawed masterpiece.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• How long is the TV Cut then? The one on Instant is like 140 minutes and I couldn't imagine it going any longer.

Comment

• Just watched Taken, Vin is right. This movie is great. Plus I like to think the scenes of Liam Nesson sitting around bored in his apartment is exactly what goes on at Vin's place.

Probably Bessons' best film since LEON. I liked this more than Fifth Element.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            Just watched Taken, Vin is right. This movie is great. Plus I like to think the scenes of Liam Nesson sitting around bored in his apartment is exactly what goes on at Vin's place.

Probably Bessons' best film since LEON. I liked this more than Fifth Element.
            That's my boy!

And, yes... retirement IS that fucking boring.

Comment

• I love the godfather=better than sex tag - mostly because it's true!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                That's my boy!

And, yes... retirement IS that fucking boring.
                At this rate, I'm surprised you don't try and fictionalize your exploits and make them into a book. Kind of like Andy McNab...I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  At this rate, I'm surprised you don't try and fictionalize your exploits and make them into a book. Kind of like Andy McNab...I think.
                  I've met Andy McNab... not his real name, of course.

He's a douche.

Comment

• Heh, well there ya go.

Still, I'm sure your stuff would be better than Clancy. Reading that guy's shit is like reading the phone book, Stephen Coonts did it better.

Comment

• Not a bad idear!

Let me think on it...

Comment

• Look at this way, you'll be better than Dale Brown. Seeing how that guy went to jail.

Comment

• I'll defend Tom Clancy's first 5-6 books. Any of his more recent output is indefensible.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Stephen Coonts did a better job at streamlining everything. Still I'll give Clancy over W.E.B. Griffin. Now he's terrible.

Comment

• Still gotta recommend Craig Thomas to everyone. HE was the true ground zero of the 'techno thriller'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                I'll defend Tom Clancy's first 5-6 books. Any of his more recent output is indefensible.
                                Only Clancy I love is 'Without Remorse'...

Enough said.

Comment

Working...
                                X