Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
    Yeah, but you also hate what I enjoy.

SYRIANLY though, the comedic beat was probably better fitting for the tone of what preceded it, but as a bookend to the series as it stands now, I prefer the doomsday scenario.
    The doomsday scenario = AWESOME

The S-MART ending = Awesome but wasn't a satisfying ending IMO.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, but you also hate what I enjoy.

SYRIANLY though, the comedic beat was probably better fitting for the tone of what preceded it, but as a bookend to the series as it stands now, I prefer the doomsday scenario.
      The Doomsday scenario is superior IF, and ONLY IF, they make another entry in the series. If not, then I prefer the John Wayne ending.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
        I'd buy that ticket.
        Of course you would honey. Us crazy cat people have to support each other.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          The Doomsday scenario is superior IF, and ONLY IF, they make another entry in the series. If not, then I prefer the John Wayne ending.

Truth. Also, please don't make another one. PLEASE.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
            Concurred about 'Chocolate'...

Did not blow my skirt up at all.
            Ah, good. I thought I was missing something, cos everyone was talking about this like it was something special in a sea of detritus.

Chocolate : Tom Yum Goong :: Broken Arrow : Hard Boiled

Fitting comparison, I feel.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I'd have gone 'MI:2 :: Hard Boiled'

I'd rather watch Broken Arrow than MI:2...

Comment

• Fair point. I'm no fan of Broken Arrow, but i'll be honest - I'd erased MI2 from my memory.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                  I'd rather watch Broken Arrow than MI:2...
                  As you should.

Bob Gunton gets his fucking windpipe crushed by a flashlight.

Howie Long gets drop kicked 300 feet into ankle-deep water by GEORGE KUFFS.

Butterflies replace Woo-Pigeons.

FRANK WHALEY.

FUUUUUUUUUUU
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• YOU DA MAN

Comment

• YOU CANT STOP THE ROCK...ET!

Comment

Howie Long gets drop kicked 300 feet into ankle-deep water by GEORGE KUFFS.
                        Let's be honest here. Even I would drop kick Howie Long if I had to be in a movie with him. Man can't act.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• John Woo is not known for getting fuck all out of Guy Whitey Corngood actors.

This is irrelevant to the glorious highlight that is Howie's demise (with the AHHH! Real Monsters scream following him to Elysium).

I know he can't act. I bought a ticket to see Firestorm like everyone else. Action films are built upon other foundations. Like bewbs and monster trucks.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
                            Still have this on loop. Thanks.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• True. That being said, Howie's death is not worth the price of admission. Slater and Travolta bring the movie so far down even Woo can't save it. Sorry. Dems the facts.

Comment

• You are wrong.

So very wrong.

(Re: Slater and 'Volta)
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X