Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you shoulda just brayed "GAAAAYYY" the entire time in the most irritating voice possible
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Cirque Du Soeli
      Quoi?

Apprendre à épeler, connard!

Comment

• Que?
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Nothing can out gay Cirque Du Soeli though.
          Seriously. Infield clay clean-up crew was raking the infield while dancing to Y.M.C.A. There is NOTHING gayer. Ok. If they had been fucking on the infield, maybe that would have been a little gayer.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Que?
            In French.

What? Learn to spell, asshole!
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
              In French.

What? Learn to spell, asshole!
              Top marks!

Comment

• I did have 2 years of French in college. Reading and translating it is so much easier than when it is spoken to me. I've always had an oral disconnect. No comments on that last line s'il vous plaît!

Comment

• Fair enough...

Comment

• Army of Darkness with the commentary that was unfortunately on the mostly bullshitified director's cut.

I wish Ted Raimi were there, but the back and forth between the two Raimis that were there with The Chin was, as per usual, highly entertaining.

And the alternate ending was fucking great. I wish that were the one they went with, as the Planet of the Apes manner of handling it was a perfect fit for the inept character that is Ash. Of course he'd fuck it up in a cataclysmic fashion.

Going to revisit Evil Dead 2's track now.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Chocolate. The Thai martial arts movie, not the drippy Johnny Depp movie.

Meh. Seriously, I know there's some good fight stuff in there, but so much of the film is painful, irritating and even ugly that I didn't care for it. Give me Tom Yum Goong any day.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I still prefer the theatrical ending for 'Army of Darkness'. I'm sorry, but him going all John Wayne in the store at the end is pretty damned priceless. Indeed, that was one of the hardest laughs in the entire movie.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Concurred about 'Chocolate'...

Did not blow my skirt up at all.

Good thing I got it during the free part of my Netflix trial.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            I still prefer the theatrical ending for 'Army of Darkness'. I'm sorry, but him going all John Wayne in the store at the end is pretty damned priceless. Indeed, that was one of the hardest laughs in the entire movie.
                            Yeah, but you also hate what I enjoy.

SYRIANLY though, the comedic beat was probably better fitting for the tone of what preceded it, but as a bookend to the series as it stands now, I prefer the doomsday scenario.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                              It's just going to be looped footage of kittens drinking half and half or something.
                              I'd buy that ticket.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• You're making me wanna break out those Blu ray's, Russ.
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X