Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cinderella Man seems like a movie to check out. Ron Howard hasn't been knocking them out of the park. I still think Night Shift was his best movie.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I thought it was a really solid movie, actually. The Howard-factor is still really high in the mix, but it isn't as distracting as usual. Check it out.

and...best Howard film? That's easy: 'Apollo 13'.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I haven't released the best Howard film.....yet.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• It's just going to be looped footage of kittens drinking half and half or something.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
            I haven't released the best Howard film.....yet.
            'Cruising 2: Electric Boogaloo'
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• interspersed with slo-mo men's beach volleyball...

Comment

• and of gay cowboy's eating pudding.

Also, Nathan Rabin had a great comment about Cruising:

When trying to ascertain Pacino's suitability for the job, superior Paul Sorvino indelicately asks him, "Ever had a man smoke your pole?" Oddly enough, I was asked the same question during my job interview with The A.V Club. I still don't know why.

Comment

• Hey! That sports is serious business.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Notice that slow-mo volleyball is still less gay than men's figureskating. Take note of that.

Comment

• I saw the most gay thing ever last night. The boys who rake the infield clay inbetween innings? Were doing so whilst dancing (perfectly choreographed too) to Y.M.C.A.

Comment

• Not according to the gay scale it doesn't. Men's figureskating out gay's competive assbanging. According to Current anyway.

Comment

• Trust me Ed. GAYEST THING EVER. For real real. Not for play play.

Comment

• I'll take your word for it.

Comment

• I was literally in such shock, I didn't even think to take a picture. They gayness of it was blinding.

Comment

• Nothing can out gay Cirque Du Soleli though.
                                Last edited by Ed Hocken; 03-31-2010, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X