Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
    Word. We've been watching one Bourne movie every Sunday for the last 2 weeks. We'll be watching the 3rd one this Sunday.
    We just bought and watched the first one. Sarah really dug it, so we'll be getting the next 2.

Also watched Fantastic Mr Fox. Fucking loved it so much.

Also watched Big Fan. Patton was great and the movie was good, but man, what a depressing lump of a main character.

Finally, watched Dead and Breakfast. Someone really wanted to be the next Raimi/Jackson. That someone really failed. For every decent moment, there were at least 2 cringe inducing hailstorms of pure cornball.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Die Zuckerbusen View Post
      You're such a ladyboy. Fix this.
      Lulz, You wrote it, how can I change it. Also I don't want V blowing my house up.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        Lulz, You wrote it, how can I change it. Also I don't want V blowing my house up.

I only write what happened in the long, long ago. Live in the now. This is the 5th Age of Hocken. I'm writing about the 4th.
        Last edited by Anderson; 03-29-2010, 10:13 PM.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I only write what happened in the long, long ago. Leave in the now. This is the 5th Age of Hocken. I'm writing about the 4th.
          I would "leave in the now" but just typing that hurt my brain. I will however LIVE in the now. And we're only 5 ages into Hockenism? I'd figured on at least seven. Either way fuck Sarah Palin.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
            I would "leave in the now" but just typing that hurt my brain. I will however LIVE in the now. And we're only 5 ages into Hockenism? I'd figured on at least seven. Either way fuck Sarah Palin.

You still suck. Watch better movies, too.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

You still suck. Watch better movies, too.
              I'm working on the movies. As far as me sucking, well somebody's gotta pay the bills.

Comment

• Watched Control again.

It's still beautifully shot and acted, and the music is wonderful.

On to what you say? Long Kiss Goodnight? YOU FUCKING BET YOUR SILLY ASS.

Time to see Gums Davis break a fucking reindeer's neck.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watched the Simon Says episode of Supernatural. Good take on the whole "I'll make you do what I want by mind control" episode.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    Watched the Simon Says episode of Supernatural. Good take on the whole "I'll make you do what I want by mind control" episode.

Is that one with the Trickster?
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched The Reader last night.

Mediocre, trite, and predictable.

Winslet was good, but Buddy Christ was the rest of it a complete slog.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And much love for TLKG. Love that silly movie. Geena Davis used to be so fucking hot.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Favorite moment for me was when Sam Jackson, having been thrown the fuck out of the passenger side of a moving vehicle, just lays there in his Player's Ball attire, and lights a smoke, perfectly content in just not giving a fuck.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Much love for TLKG. Funny and thoroughly entertaining.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Would you say that it's Craig Bierko's greatest work?

Also, if you want to see some damn good Sam Jackson where he isn't yelling. Check out Hard Eight.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Bierko was pretty damned good in 'Cinderella Man'.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X