Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
    I'd love to hear Ten Cats Fighting. I'm thinking Faith No More, Dead Kennedys, and Black Flag jamming with some sort of Colonial Marines beat outfit. But harder.
    This was the 80's, Bobby...

We did Rush, Van Halen, and AC/DC covers.

Comment

• Cock rock. Most excellent, Vin!
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I prefer Bobby's vision.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          This was the 80's, Bobby...

We did Rush, Van Halen, and AC/DC covers.
          I see your point. Dead Kennedys and Black Flag would still very much apply. And funky Faith No More Mach 1. Though, I love the stadium meets pub sound that description conjures.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Rob, get on the third Bourne movie stat and stick with The Shield. It's awesome.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Word. We've been watching one Bourne movie every Sunday for the last 2 weeks. We'll be watching the 3rd one this Sunday.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Great fucking plan. Those movies are fucking awesome and as said before, probably the best/most complete trilogy ever.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                  Great fucking plan. Those movies are fucking awesome and as said before, probably the best/most complete trilogy ever.
                  Nope...

Samurai Trilogy, the story of Musashi Miyamoto... whom many consider the greatest swordsman who ever lived.

Plus it has Toshiro Mifune... one of the greatest actors who ever lived.

Comment

Nope...

Samurai Trilogy, the story of Musashi Miyamoto... whom many consider the greatest swordsman who ever lived.

Plus it has Toshiro Mifune... one of the greatest actors who ever lived.
                    I will commit a Hocken here, but I haven't seen them.

Comment

• I won't rag on you for failing to see a very obscure film... but if you have IFC, they always show samurai films on Saturday mornings, or you can get them from Netflix.

Comment

• I will netflix them eventually but I have to clear room for a special thing I have brewing. Hopefully this weeks BDR will shed some light on that. :-)

Comment

• Yes...

if it ever comes on line, that is.

Comment

If you have IFC, they always show samurai films on Saturday mornings
                            Some of my better hangovers have been spent in such a fun way.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Currently watching Gia,

Yeah, this is Angelina Joilee's best work.

DVD should be issued to every growing boy and budding lesbian.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                                I will commit a Hocken here, but I haven't seen them.

You're such a ladyboy. Fix this.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X