Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
    Jake. We had something special, why did you have to just throw it away.

"Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• *sloppy make up sex*
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• For you Picard fans, you can watch him gay it up with Jeffrey. Also featuring that guy from Wings and that guy from The Pretender. It also features a young Sal Romano (Who looks pretty damn hot in it).

It's based on a play and its very much of its time. Still, if you want a picture of gay life during the early 90s. You could do worse.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            Watched COBRA last night on instant-view. I knew this was a CANNON production and despite it's strange non-sequiters, very forgettable movie.

Most disgusting thing in the movie? Stallone drinking a Coors...warm.
            Ed? You and me are done professionally.

I'm sending someone to "talk" to you...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
              FUCKIN' GOLD

Also, we tried to watch The Final Destination last night. We didn't even make it through the credits. The big intro was probably one of the worst things I've seen in a long time. Everything was dialed up to 11 for the SHITTY 3D and it looked as bad, if not worse than, most sci-fi originals. Fuck this movie. Go watch the superior 2nd one.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                Ed? You and me are done professionally.

I'm sending someone to "talk" to you...

It's the crack I made about Coors, wasn't it?

Comment

• I think it's you dismissing Cobra, Ed.

EDIT: There is not enough rep on this board for Jake going Jack. Jesus fuck.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Cobra isn't the worst thing I've ever seen but Tango & Cash is better than this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      Cobra isn't the worst thing I've ever seen but Tango & Cash is better than this.
                      I agree with this.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Cobra is awful. But it is awesome.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Cobra is awesome for the cracking open a warm Coors. Shit cracks me the hell up.

Comment

• Damn right it cracks me up. What sane man would drink Coors? Much less warm?

Comment

• A badass mofo that cuts pizza with scissors and defeats cultists for fun.

Comment

• Zombieland and Extract...guess which one was Approved and guess which one was a huge fucking let down...
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X