Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RESPECT THE BENBEN
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I just fuckin did.

The fact that Benben got shafted and Robert Wuhl got a longer career on HBO is a travesty and a stain on our nation.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• That's better...

Now we can be friends again.

Comment

• Yay
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Damn right, yay!

Everybody should have a friend like me...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              I just fuckin did.

The fact that Benben got shafted and Robert Wuhl got a longer career on HBO is a travesty and a stain on our nation.
              Especially because Arliss was shit and Dream On was great. Hell, Mind of the Married Man was better than Arliss.

Anyway, I just watched THE CANYON because a) I'm sick and it's on Netflix streaming, b) Will Patton is awesome, and c) Yvonne Strahovski is the hottest woman on the planet. The movie, however, is shit. Patton is in it for all of 10 minutes and it devolves into a boring "stupid people stuck in the wild" movie. AND it rips off the ending to THE MIST. Boooooo.

Comment

• Speaking of Arliss, my dad worked on that show, so one night the phone rang and I picked it up and BLAMMO!, Robert Wuhl is talking to me. I wanted to ask him if he was "King of the Wicker People", but I just gave the phone to my dad instead.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                  Speaking of Arliss, my dad worked on that show, so one night the phone rang and I picked it up and BLAMMO!, Robert Wuhl is talking to me. I wanted to ask him if he was "King of the Wicker People", but I just gave the phone to my dad instead.
                  Lost opportunity. Probably my favorite scene in 1989 Batman.

Comment

• Flight of the Navigator. Loved that movie as a kid and I still do. But I just read that there's a remake in the works. Big fat fucking BOO! They're bound to fuck it up.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Currently watching Miller's Crossing. So goddamn great.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        Watched COBRA last night on instant-view. I knew this was a CANNON production and despite it's strange non-sequiters, very forgettable movie.

Most disgusting thing in the movie? Stallone drinking a Coors...warm.
                        Goddamnit Hocken! I just took you off the shit list. FFS stop talking about movies. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Siding with Hocken on this. Fuck a Cobra in the face.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Marion Cobretti crashed his super rad old car dispatching cultists and THIS is how you repay him? No wonder the man-gods won't let you get laid.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'll jack off for decades until my entire goddamn left hand is a giant vagina-shaped callus as long as it means I don't have to watch this fucking thing again.

~

Comment

• Jake. We had something special, why did you have to just throw it away.

Comment

Working...
                                X