Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to hear. I just want some ninjas killing some shit. This on instant?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rob doesn't like fantasy or war movies. But is masturbating to Predators. UUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

• Preadator is action sci-fi. It's not a war movie nor is it fantasy.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It may be in the action genre, but there are splices of war (they ARE soldiers, they DO KILL other soldiers for a cause) and fantasy (there's a fucking make-believe creature in it with a vagina hidden in its mandibles) in there.

Things that Rerb no likey.

But derp a lerp, who gives a fuck.
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-20-2010, 01:17 PM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fantasy is sword and sorcery. Sci-Fi is aliens and technology. Space Opera is aliens and technology in a fantasy like set up.

Comment

• I was going by the all-encompassing root word, not film genre.

And yes, I know what they are.

And no, I don't give a shit.

Too hungover to cry about it one way or the other.

Also: watched the fantasy movie Tron last night. Bridges is God. And Dave Warner is awesome in any and every villain role he's ever taken.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yo Russ next time I'm in the DFW area are we gonna hang
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• That'd be a fucking hoot
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                    Good to hear. I just want some ninjas killing some shit. This on instant?
                    Not when I checked last, we just grabbed it off the ondemand bullshit since we're all caught up on cable bill and it was in HD. There is a shit ton of ninja killing in this, in fact the first kill of the movie is fucking glorious. That kill alone sold me on the rest of the flick. There may be a plot hole or six but by god these ninja's throw the fuck down. Like Gallons of blood and body parts everywhere.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                      Also: watched the fantasy movie Tron last night. Bridges is God. And Dave Warner is awesome in any and every villain role he's ever taken.
                      See David Warner as Jack the Ripper in Time After Time.

Comment

• Yep.

And Time Bandits/Banditos Tiempo! I imagine his Evil Genius and Tim Curry's Darkness as being badass motherfuckers in Vegas, and nailing everything that moves. Even the roulette spinner that's seven hundred years old. They totally spit-roasted her/him/whatever.

Solid voice work as RAYSH Al Ghul in the Batmeng animated series as well.
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-20-2010, 06:25 PM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ninja Assassin is fucking shit. Like, really bad. Its not cos its badly lit. Its cos its badly written, acted and edited.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• That's what I had heard.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
                              Ninja Assassin is fucking shit. Like, really bad. Its not cos its badly lit. Its cos its badly written, acted and edited.
                              That seems to be the overall consensus. Damn, I'd love nothing more than to see a really good ninja movie.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We do.

Two of them, actually.

American Ninja 2 and Gymkata.

Ninjas are dumb.

I want a Dynasty Warriors movie. And not in any respectful-to-Chinese-history sort of way. I want LuBu to have the fucking insect antennae and fatshit hirsute Dong (lol) Zhou to be there, ready to fight through waves of redshirts.
                                Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-21-2010, 03:10 PM.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X